CRAZY GEYSERS! TOO MUCH WATER!

I didn't find the geyser at first, but when I find them, they have already made too much water, which reaches 70,000 kg a tile!

It is really too much for me! I can't handle so much water... what a fxxking story.

Any idea about how to use the gerser correctly?

QQ截图20170317005039.png

PS , preview verison is very good but still need has a lot bug to be fixed.

Dont know if this works, my plan for the geyser-approach is to try the tiles that let gases through and in an room after that a pump to collect the steam to transport it somewhere else for cooling. If the cooling area is full it should stop pumping and that way i hope the problems are gone.

As i sayed i dont know if that works as i hope. :D

Hm and if the system is closed? Only enclosed rooms and only one room at the end will be supportet with a little bit water? I dont fully know how the liquid end pipe is working, if its pumping infinit water out of it or only so much till it self is submerged in water? If its the second it should work and not flooding everything, a "little" bit space and energy hungry sure. ^~^

If it pumps infinitly even submerged ... then forget my plan. xD

Oh by the way, dont know if its the new patch or an other situation i dont see, i startet a new world and one of the geysers submerged itself with water but it looks like it stoped to generate water because the pressure stoped by ~1000 water.:confused:

Before the latest update, you could just let it run down a staircase and let that destroy the water. It's a bit harder now but dupes can mop up and destroy something like 10 tons of water per cycle, so that's a way to get rid of some of it.

7 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Build gas permeable tiles around it and put a pump in the middle of the tank

Those gas permeable tiles are a bit temperature sensitive, so using gold amalgam is needed or they can get damage from steam or hot water temperature when built from copper or iron. And when steam goes behind them and condense to water under gas permeable tile it could leak through such tiles.

Archived