3 New Options for PS4 Edition

I'm pretty sure this is possible since it is already in the game's code, and possible via the console, but as far as I know PS4 has no console, I don't own it myself and I don't plan to anytime since I don't even own PS4, but from what I've seen there's some limitations in it.

The suggestions:

Add the following buttons for when making a match:

"Enable godmode." , "Unlock all craftables." and "Modify player speed."

When one is enabled, and you check the pause menu, you can edit who has the three options (if you enabled it whe creating the match.)

Again this is just something to add to the interface and is already possible in PC.

On 4/5/2017 at 5:56 PM, THC-JamesReeves said:

Please don't listen to him Dev's. Keep the cheaters on pc. Lol. Absolutely no need for this. Learn how to play or go play on your pc with your godmode. :)

I agree James, I play on PS4 because I don't like cheaters, it's bad enough having the rollback option available (but I understand why). I wish there was some identifying mark on worlds that use rollback so I know not to join them.

Rollback isn't so bad and can actually be usefull. For instance, kill Krampus at the start of a day then rollback to change your gifts to what you want. :D (I always make sure to get toadstool drops since they're the hardest to get) I play with select few, because I hate when ppl rollback cause they starved like an idiot or died in the darkness like a fool. I get that it's a hard game to get good at because of the learning curve, but like c'mon title of the game is Don't Starve after all. Either do that or watch some YouTube videos. SIMPLE strategy to start the game, get all your basic supplys and don't let them diminish. Lmfao. They should just make a hardcore mode. No rollbacks, no tell tale hearts, no meat effigys, no life amulets, just the touchstones. If you used your touchstones up, you get auto booted if it's not your server. If it's your server it regenerates if you're the last one. Godmode wouldn't be bad on Ps4 if they made it like minecraft where you can't get trophies on a creative server. Godmode in any public server at any given time would be bs though. Because if they coded it like most Dev's would, then you'd just be able to exit the server then go back to non godmode. So for instance load up go fight toadstool with godmode then disconnect and reload and godmode is gone. That'd be bs and that's what I'm afraid of with them porting over console commands. I make video games and I'm hooked on DST on Ps4. Very few things wrong with it and such an enjoyable game to play. Amazing art style to boot. The only real issue on Ps4 right now is the big city laggggg. I posted in the bugs section if you're curious as to what I mean. Other then that, a new regin is out of beta now on pc and sink holes still seem like a fuckery.. :-/ we'll see soon though when it comes to Ps4. :) ps. Add me up if on ps if you want bro, THC-JamesReeves

Archived