Your first Sealnado killed?

I was getting curious as to how other players fared against the supposedly hardest boss, so I made this thread.

So, my first was interesting. Maxwell didn't get the warning until near night time. Luckily, I had this massive beach south of my base, so my battle area was a no brainer. Here I am, waiting around for it, and it suddenly went dark...then it finally spawns and puts my fire out, while it's raining. I'm running around with a bottle lantern in a long night just dodging it until morning. But all the waiting made it worth it. It harvested so many things for me, which I claimed after a simple strategy of kiting with the magical coffee.

Most only think of the battle itself, but my story was the one before even striking it. I wanted to spare the adorable thing...but it looked so delicious.

I always lead Sealnado to water beefalo, which doesn't mean it always was that way. I died so many times because of it. Usually, without coffee there is 99% chance I will die if I fight it myself.

Bringing it to water beefalo is free horn drops and it always works

Chose to fight it in the water so it can't suck me in. Just tanked it with a cutlass supreme. Had to leave a few times to repair boat, used like 2-3 boat repair kits.

Second kill, ran back to base to get 3 boat repair kits. But when I went back to tank, it seemed to get stun locked for some reason and was able to kill it quickly without many huge crashing waves, easy kill that only needed to fix the boat once. I don't really need to meat so I just pick up the turbine...move 2-3 screens off and go back to collect the magic seal.

Archived