My(Spiderdian) Art Thread(Place to post almost-art)

spiderdian

Ever wanted to see art ruined by someone who simply can't keep the paper intact when drawing/erasing? Then this is the perfect art-appreciation Thread for you!

I don't really draw that much DS stuff, besides concept art for Unnatural Selection ....So.... yep

These are currently the only non-mod, DS fan arts I have with me atm(I one that I drew a Ruins scenery, what a bummer)

Spoiler

Charlie.pngMaxwell.png

These 2 are actually a attempt at making Maxwell and Charlie with....A least stylized....style?(I put more effort in the chair marble chair lol)

Wigfridge.png

Heyy, It's wigfrid, in the night, how cool is th

Some of my non-DS art

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pair.png

Spoiler

Pirate Ferrino.png

Yey, muscles

Spoiler

Character Chart 1.pngCharacter Chart 2.pngCharacter Chart 3.pngCharacter Chart 4.png

At some point, All I wanted to do is fill the pages with as many characters as I could think of(some from know games or cartoons, like the Red Luigi). I really hope you're able to see the drawings, some pages were 'accidentally' bent.

Spoiler

Monsters 1.pngMonster 2.png

Lots of Monsters.....yeah.....uhm.....Look, there's a eye up there!

I'll keep updating the thread as I make more(or gain courage to post OLDER ones). Some of the drawings here were actually revamped digitally, like...

Spoiler

Elly(MD).png

Don't mind the BG, I got lazy at that point. Also, I forgot the other end of the bat, before anyone point out xD

Dayum....I hope no one is using limited internet, I guess I made it too big? ha....

Thanks a lot guys. That really gives me motivation to keep posting them.

I recently made this one under the hype of the new stalker that was kind of teased in the recent live. It was blurred out, but I tried to figure something out, even if I end up completely inaccurate. 

Well, this is what I did. I plan to make a digital version of it when the official one comes out.

C'mere, Stalker won't hurt you.png

"Hey dulde, com'ere. Lemme show you my bones"

Does he have a BONE to pick with you or maybe he wants you to RATTLE ME BONES!

*Looks around the room with a dumb smile.*

Eh, Eh, get it bones, their a skelet...

*The room is dead silent.*

I'll let myself out.

5 hours ago, spiderdian said:

Does he want to show you his... [NSFW]

Spoiler

...boner? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, DimWhat said:

Does he have a BONE to pick with you or maybe he wants you to RATTLE ME BONES!

*Looks around the room with a dumb smile.*

Eh, Eh, get it bones, their a skelet...

*The room is dead silent.*

I'll let myself out.

Oh don't worry, your sense of humer(us) is not bone-dry. Atleast you had the guts to post it ;)

*Ria was shot shortly after due to overuse of puns*

Worth it!

20 hours ago, spiderdian said:

Thanks a lot guys. That really gives me motivation to keep posting them.

I recently made this one under the hype of the new stalker that was kind of teased in the recent live. It was blurred out, but I tried to figure something out, even if I end up completely inaccurate. 

Well, this is what I did. I plan to make a digital version of it when the official one comes out.

C'mere, Stalker won't hurt you.png

I-I-I am not entirely certain if the underage users of the forums should really watch this masterpiece. The stalker you drew is that attractive.

Wow, I forgot to update this thread. Nice call, spider.

I didn't really stop drawing(No plans on stopping either, lol)...so...uhm..YEAH

These first two were all about experimenting

Spoiler

Wind.pngDraqueen.png

I wanted to do something related to wind movement, with hair, and scarfs..Yeah, not sure if that was the outcome I really wanted.

The second one is a Dragon Queen. She was supposed to be similar to a barbarian...lady(?), but I was drawing this mid-class, and having a girl to pop up at my side and see me drawing a nearly naked woman was the last thing I wanted at that moment :/

I also drew two Don't Starve ones.

Spoiler

Wilson.pngWolfgrid.png

Now the Wolfgang one. Not sure I should have started it the same way I start every other people drawing. I mean, am I the only one that draws everyone somewhat naked first, and then adds the clothes? Some dudes came in and saw me drawing this...naked Wolfgang..and then asked if I enjoyed yaoi...like..wtf. The posing and the (hyper masculine) mustache seriously didn't help in the awkward situation. 

Welp, let me stop this talk. It's supposed to represent how good Wolfgang is over Wigfridge. You know, because Wigfrids only serve to give out gear :D

Wind.pngDraqueen.png

I wanted to do something related to wind movement, with hair, and scarfs..Yeah, not sure if that was the outcome I really wanted.

The second one is a Dragon Queen. She was supposed to be similar to a barbarian...lady(?), but I was drawing this mid-class, and having a girl to pop up at my side and see me drawing a nearly naked woman was the last thing I wanted at that moment :/

If you altered the outfit in the first image just a bit, I could easily have mistaken it for Ria (infact I almost actually did XD )

The second image is pretty cool as well ^_^

Wilson.pngWolfgrid.png

Now the Wolfgang one. Not sure I should have started it the same way I start every other people drawing. I mean, am I the only one that draws everyone somewhat naked first, and then adds the clothes? Some dudes came in and saw me drawing this...naked Wolfgang..and then asked if I enjoyed yaoi...like..wtf. The posing and the (hyper masculine) mustache seriously didn't help in the awkward situation.

Nice drawings!

Boy that sounds like an interesting situation XD

Welp, let me stop this talk. It's supposed to represent how good Wolfgang is over Wigfridge. You know, because Wigfrid only serve to give out gear :D

Excuse me? *< Is a Wigfrid mainer and fan*

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I mean, am I the only one that draws everyone somewhat naked first, and then adds the clothes?

I usually draw the body shape-by-shape first and only when I am happy with the "naked" outlines, I add the clothing. In this second phase, I focus more on flowing motion, since clothes are usually not skin tight. For a cartoon style, it would be better to draw the character with the clothes on right away, since both should be dynamic and in motion.

On 3/28/2017 at 4:06 PM, spiderdian said:
  1. Draqueen.png
  2. Wolfgrid.pngSome dudes came in and saw me drawing this...naked Wolfgang..and then asked if I enjoyed yaoi...like..wtf. The posing and the (hyper masculine) mustache seriously didn't help in the awkward situation. 
  1. That's some nice detailed work you got there. :wilson_smile:
  2. Just explain you were inspired by Jojo. :wilson_ecstatic:
    Also, the phrase is "bara". :wilson_sneaky:

I did some more

Spoiler

Hombre.png

I was doing this one on a bus ride to visit a college. and then a girl with her bottle came in and spilled her freaking water all over the place. It hit my sketchbook and I totally gave up finishing it. Do not run inside a bus kiddos....please

Totally not Lapis.png

I tried to draw Lapis off memory, but I think I failed miserably at her hair...and pretty much everything. There was supposed to be Peridot besides her but eh....no one cares for Peri-snot 

Also, this pose triggered almost everyone who saw me drawing it. It looks like she's about to fall back due to the high note

Willow.png

This is definitely tell this is NOT Willow. I mean, there's not even fire nearby

4 hours ago, spiderdian said:

I was doing this one on a bus ride to visit a college. and then a girl with her bottle came in and spilled her freaking water all over the place. It hit my sketchbook and I totally gave up finishing it.

What a shame. Look like it had good potential but wet paper is probably impossible to draw on :?

4 hours ago, spiderdian said:

This is definitely tell this is NOT Willow. I mean, there's not even fire nearby

But it looks so much like her.

Archived