Shipwrecked bug fixing?

Astroknot

Will Shipwrecked bug fixing become a higher priority after DST A New Reign is over? The game is much more stable then when it launched but it still needs some work, although the console versions really need fixing. Currently there is a major bug in the console edition with adventure mode causing you to be unable to progress to the following chapter after inserting the items you wish to bring, making adventure mode much more difficult then intended. To end off will we be seeing more activity in the bug tracker after A New Reign? @JoeW?

@Wade I'm gonna tag another dev here just so that this thread can get more attention. Shipwrecked is a great DLC aside from the bugs and somewhat poorly balanced/developed characters (I'm talking about Walani mostly here and a little bit Warly, Wilbur and Woodlegs are fine though) and I hope that the DLC becomes relatively bug free soon and that there will be rebalance update for the prior mentioned characters. (Also please merge the crafting tabs after going through the seaworthy that would be great thanks.)

Agreed! An answer from the developers would be great. 

The latest patch for the PS4 resolved a lot of game breaking bugs but there are some left. Some. Having to make constant backup saves just in case the game decides to corrupt the save (which has already happened after the patch...) makes me feel like a bug tester.

I just want to relax and enjoy this great game without the hassle. 

Walani's concept is cool but.. yeah. I like Warly tho

I actually do not have a PS4 (or Shipwrecked) but when I do get one hopefully this year, I would like to have a relatively bug free experience. I do however have 500+ hours into the Wii U version of Don't Starve so I do want to try Shipwrecked and DST when I get the chance. Warly does look like a cool character but he could use a slight change to encourage more people to try him. (Also did the latest patch resolve that adventure mode bug I mentioned above, as it is quite game-breaking?)

I'd like to know also if updates will be pushed to the pocket edition version. 

I've been digging around the forums looking to see if any of the pocket edition is worth getting. I see a lot of talk of a new DLC, will this be again a new app like SW? 

I can't seem to find and development being done on the pocket edition or at least as far I know.

@Whilliam There is no new DLC coming out right now, unless you mean "A New Reign" which is a Don't Starve Together exclusive content update. Anyway hopefully this thread gets a dev response sometime in the near future they really should not leave us in the dark like this.

More specific details of the patch 1.08 would be highly welcome as I can't find details anywhere as to what the "minor bug fixes" address? It'll will help those of us who play regular to report if there are still issues. For now it seems to have fixed the season change experienced when going into caves in RoG. 

Edit: Seasons are still bugged with caves!!

Archived