Adding Perks?

I've managed to create all the files I need to run the char, but she has some things that I have no idea to add in. it took me a week to just figure out how to create my own character and I have yet to finish drawing her. So one of the things she has is when her sanity is at 25 she puts on a mask. Is there a way to add this or should I scrap this idea? and how would I add this in the files (I'm slow when it comes to this kind of thing)  And I would also like her to start with willows lighter if that's a thing. She also likes the dark. So are there ways I can add this in the perk files? Or is this a lost cause. Thank you so much in advance!

I can help you with the starting item part.

All you have to do is insert this code into your "yourcharactername.lua" file with any text editing software. (I use Notepad++)

The file is located under the scripts/prefabs if you didn't already know.

local start_inv = {
	"lighter",
}

You can place the code on any line tbh but I'm not 100% sure so just in case, you should place it near the beginning. :)

If you want to add more starting items, all you have to do is enter the prefab name/s of the item/s you want. So for example like this:

local start_inv = {
	"lighter",
	"log",
	"spear",
}

In this example I want my character to start the game with a Willow's lighter ("lighter"), a log and a spear. Hope that helps! :D

Archived