Cannot find a server

I generally only play Don't Starve Together with my brother. We are on the same network and have had no problems playing together yet. Today, we started a new server to do our own PvP match, the goal being to survive a year and then battle with what we have gathered. Anyways, he created the server and got on, but when I went looking for it, it didn't show up at all on my Browse Games list (under LAN and Public). I tried relogging on my comp, then a full restart. Nothing changed. Then I made a server to see if he could find it. He could not. What is more, the list of games that he saw on the Browse Games tab was completely different from mine. Using a website online, I saw that both servers were indeed online. Is there something wrong with the Browse Games function that limits the number of servers we see? Keep in mind that we had no filters turned on, and nothing that should have limited our ability to see every server on possible. Sitting right next to each other, we get entirely different sets of games.

Archived