Box/Gift - Not Getting Any

Hey guys.

Thanks for opening this thread and thanks for trying to help me.

So.. I got 6 gifts in 120 days, and by the forums I was checking, there was some people saying that they've got 1 gift/box every 5-10 days. currently I am playing don't starve for 31 hours. My friend who's playing for less time got more gifts than I did.

The problem is - I didn't get gifts for over a 20 days or even more, I don't really know the specific time.

IF anyone knows how to fix the problem, or if anyone knows the people who should I contact, I'd much appreciate for you giving me the answer!

Thanks in the advance,

and have a nice day!

You get 4 gifts per week. You don't just check in to redeem them. You have to play the game to get them.

The time it takes to get them is random, I believe, but it's shorter for the first gift and gets longer as you get more gifts in the same week.

Days have nothing to do with skins. Every Thursday evening in Canada, Klei resets the counter - you can start playing and earning skins. The first one drops after about fifteen minutes, typically. General estimates place the second within an hour, then four and ten hours. You have a week of playing to get all.

Just a reminder, you have to be playing in an online world/server to be able to receive gifts. The server can be passworded or for friends-only but it should NOT be offline so you are able to receive gifts (unless I'm completely mistaken). Cheers.

14 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Just a reminder, you have to be playing in an online world/server to be able to receive gifts. The server can be passworded or for friends-only but it should NOT be offline so you are able to receive gifts (unless I'm completely mistaken). Cheers.

You CAN get skin drops when in an 'Alone' world. You cannot get one if you're not connected to the internet, if that's what you meant.

Archived