[DSSW] Two more Seasonal Bosses

In the Hurricane Season, we have the Sealnado, and in the Monsoon Season, we kinda have the Tiger Shark. I say kinda because it doesn't actively hunt you down.

Regardless, we have two seasons without bosses, and I thought I would suggest my two ideas.

=Mild Season - Monstoad=

In the Mild Season, you hear a loud croak, a warning of this odd nessie/toad hybrid beast. The Monstoad approaches, and slams upon the ground, raining down with 3 frogs. This creature, like the other two, can be fought on land and on the sea.

=Stats=

HP:3000

Attack: 85

Running Speed: 8

Drops: 6 Raw Meat, 2 Frog Legs, 1 Monstoad Tongue; the Tongue can be crafted into a hat that provides high wind resistance and lasts 8 days.

=Abilities=

-A swift headbutt

-Hopping torwards you, destroying nearby structures and damaging things

-Croaking, causing a few frogs to fall from the sky

-Lashing out it's tongue, grabbing your weapon if it succeeds and spitting it at you

-Belly flopping in the water in front of you, releasing huge waves

=Summer - Phoenix=

You hear an ominous screech as meteors rain upon you; The phoenix has been reborn and wants to ruin your day, for no particular reason. Same as before, land and sea.

=Stats=

HP: 2750

Attack: 125

Running Speed: 6 (flapping), 12 (gliding)

Drops: 6 Raw Meat, 2 Raw Drumsticks, 10 Ashes (ash pile), 4 Phoenix Feathers; Feathers can either be crafted into a sail with higher speed in the daytime that lasts 10 days or a flaming fan with 20 uses that dries puddles up, and keeps the area dry for a day.

=Abilities=

-Pecking at you, causing quick damage

-Flinging fire from it's wings at you, leaving lasting flames

-Tooting an egg filled with magma at you. Leaves a pool of magma on land.

-Glides at you at high speed, destroying structures it hits. It screeches in fury to signify this.

-After being defeated, it burns into a large pile of ashes. Whether on land or sea, dig these up or it'll revive itself with 1000 HP.

Well, those are my ideas for two more seasonal bosses in Shipwrecked. You may now post feedback, or use this thread to add your own ideas for our MIA bosses.

Archived