How change boss frequency

On 2017-03-13 at 4:37 PM, Electroely said:

A new world must be created for the Lua (Not LUA) file to be applied. I'm pretty sure SOMEONE in these forums knows the command.

Okay so the base command is this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.BOSSNAME = "FREQUENCY"
c_save()
c_reset()

Replace BOSSNAME with deerclops or bearger replace FREQUENCY with "none" "rare" "default" "often" "always" so a finished command would look like this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.deerclops = "often"
c_save()
c_reset()

NOTES: you may need to type the first command in Twice for it to take effect, I don't know why though. The c_save() saves the world while the c_reset() reloads settings ish. remember to run the commands separately so run the first command twice, then c_save, then c_reset()

2 hours ago, ThemInspectors said:

Okay so the base command is this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.BOSSNAME = "FREQUENCY"
c_save()
c_reset()

Replace BOSSNAME with deerclops or bearger replace FREQUENCY with "none" "rare" "default" "often" "always" so a finished command would look like this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.deerclops = "often"
c_save()
c_reset()

NOTES: you may need to type the first command in Twice for it to take effect, I don't know why though. The c_save() saves the world while the c_reset() reloads settings ish. remember to run the commands separately so run the first command twice, then c_save, then c_reset()

Thanks man. it worked :D

Archived