ceruleankoi

Koi's Don't Starve Fanart

40 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

Yeah, I mean I guess Wolfgang is stronger technically, but his strongest form is really hard to maintain! It really isn't worth it in my opinion :\ plus you may be starving a lot in a game called don't starve so he might be weak a lot especially if you just start out.

I usually stick to Wilson. I want to olay Maxwell more though, I just really like him! I have trouble picking a main though so I'll probably stick with wilson for now :)

Wolfgangs great once you get three crockpots going to keep him mighty
but early game can be a struggle

I usually stick to Wilson. I want to olay Maxwell more though, I just really like him! I have trouble picking a main though so I'll probably stick with wilson for now :)

Have you tried random?

3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Wolfgangs great once you get three crockpots going to keep him mighty
but early game can be a struggle

Yeah, That makes sense! Idk, I was never too inclined to play him. But he is a good character!

Have you tried random?

I play random all the time! Usually when I'm playing eith friends. I usually either play wilson or random because it's hard to decide :p  I'll try to dedicate more time to characters though!

I play random all the time! Usually when I'm playing eith friends. I usually either play wilson or random because it's hard to decide :p  I'll try to dedicate more time to characters though!

As I've said before I take the personality approach
your spending alot of time with them after all
why not enjoy what they say

33 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

As I've said before I take the personality approach
your spending alot of time with them after all
why not enjoy what they say

Awe I like that idea!! Thanks! In terms of character and personality I like Wilson, Maxwell and Wickerbottom the best, I think. Ahhh they are all great characters!

1 person likes this

It's your thread you can basiclly do what ever you want with it we only come after you if a fight starts or you break a guidline everyone is pretty chill (well most)

2 people like this

It's your thread you can basiclly do what ever you want with it we only come after you if a fight starts or you break a guidline everyone is pretty chill (well most)

That's actually super cool holy baloney :D And don't worry heh I am quite the passive rule follower so I'll hopefully be okay heh

2 people like this

That's really cool. Looks like you're creating the stage for a gif, judging by the writing.

all looks good 
though it looks like the flower is giving him depression

I thought he was posing for a "YEAH!"
till I saw the expression all looks good.

your styling of his hair is one of the closest to the source material 
I'm curious how you do it so well?

No need to apologize, I wilson dump too. :wilson_ecstatic: He's my favorite character because he reminds me of myself.

1 person likes this

Never apologize for drawing the Wildork. He's worth it.

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

your styling of his hair is one of the closest to the source material  I'm curious how you do it so well?

Have you checked out the livestream? You might want to take a chance at drawing Wilson too.:wilson_smile:

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

MORE WILSON I'M SORRY HE IS MY FAVOURITE. Might as well call this Koi's Wilson fanart hahahha

startled Wilson. I think he's jumping??

IMG_4367.JPG

You don't need to apologize ;) looks like he's getting startled like in the first cinematic trailer :)

1 person likes this