Koi's Don't Starve Fanart

3 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

Yeah, I mean I guess Wolfgang is stronger technically, but his strongest form is really hard to maintain! It really isn't worth it in my opinion :\ plus you may be starving a lot in a game called don't starve so he might be weak a lot especially if you just start out.

I usually stick to Wilson. I want to olay Maxwell more though, I just really like him! I have trouble picking a main though so I'll probably stick with wilson for now :)

Wolfgangs great once you get three crockpots going to keep him mighty
but early game can be a struggle

I usually stick to Wilson. I want to olay Maxwell more though, I just really like him! I have trouble picking a main though so I'll probably stick with wilson for now :)

Have you tried random?

3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Wolfgangs great once you get three crockpots going to keep him mighty
but early game can be a struggle

Yeah, That makes sense! Idk, I was never too inclined to play him. But he is a good character!

Have you tried random?

I play random all the time! Usually when I'm playing eith friends. I usually either play wilson or random because it's hard to decide :p  I'll try to dedicate more time to characters though!

I play random all the time! Usually when I'm playing eith friends. I usually either play wilson or random because it's hard to decide :p  I'll try to dedicate more time to characters though!

As I've said before I take the personality approach
your spending alot of time with them after all
why not enjoy what they say

33 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

As I've said before I take the personality approach
your spending alot of time with them after all
why not enjoy what they say

Awe I like that idea!! Thanks! In terms of character and personality I like Wilson, Maxwell and Wickerbottom the best, I think. Ahhh they are all great characters!

• Like 1

Sooo I hope it is okay that I am posting this here but I was really excited by the don't starve art stream and made this after I rewatched it (I missed the beginning). It wasn't EXACTLY a follow along? but I did a similar pose and used tips from the stream :)

if I shouldn't repost it here please let me know!

wiLSONnn2.png

• Like 9

It's your thread you can basiclly do what ever you want with it we only come after you if a fight starts or you break a guidline everyone is pretty chill (well most)

That's actually super cool holy baloney :D And don't worry heh I am quite the passive rule follower so I'll hopefully be okay heh

• Like 2

all looks good 
though it looks like the flower is giving him depression

I thought he was posing for a "YEAH!"
till I saw the expression all looks good.

your styling of his hair is one of the closest to the source material 
I'm curious how you do it so well?

19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

MORE WILSON I'M SORRY HE IS MY FAVOURITE. Might as well call this Koi's Wilson fanart hahahha

startled Wilson. I think he's jumping??

IMG_4367.JPG

You don't need to apologize ;) looks like he's getting startled like in the first cinematic trailer :)

• Like 2

Yoo so this is my OC Elizabeth, she really sucks with people but she is a magical engineer who is especially good with clockwork (I think you know where I'm going with that hunt hint clockwork monsters)

IMG_5742.JPG

The more you know :D

I can't draw him for the life of me but this isn't too bad

IMG_5706.JPG

He's got like duck lips going on.
If I could suggest something  I think you should use these to pictures for refernce
latest?cb=20130629035434

And this linkhttp://www.dontstarvegame.com/science/mdocs/2/abracadabra.html

As carter has much more natural looking face and less o

Edited by Donke60
spacing

He's got like duck lips going on.
If I could suggest something  I think you should use these to pictures for refernce
latest?cb=20130629035434

And this linkhttp://www.dontstarvegame.com/science/mdocs/2/abracadabra.html

As carter has much more natural looking face and less o

AHHH thanks! You are right! Thanks so much for the tips, I'll make sure to incorporate them in my next futile attempt! ;D

• Like 2

I'll be honest, I just kept going... most of these are sketches though, so they are far from perfect.

friends.png

They'd be good friends and they'd care about each other but I think of Charlie as a super fun, excited, extroverted girl and sometimes she would be too much for Elizabeth to handle. 

webb.png

Everyone's favourite monster boy!

wilson lies.png

Who is he so nervous to give flowers to? It's whoever you decide, really. (Hint: It's Chester, his best friend ever)

cuteeee.png

Cutie patootie mime man!!

Untitled.png

My OC Elizabeth again. (Sorry don't hate me, I just love drawing her curls) She's thinking about how much she hates Maxwell.

• Like 6