Pimster

Pim's Artsy Addiction

53 posts in this topic

I still have to wonder what Wilson went through to get that bloody cheek. :wilson_shocked:

What kind of production company or group do you have?

9 hours ago, Pimster said:

“You’re like this flower– beautiful, gentle and the light of my life!”

Awwwwww, he's so sweet! ^u^ (why can't he be that sweet in-game :/ )

So a flower that glows like fire? That's a nice, unique idea, as opposed to the usual burning bouquet if flowers.

This forum is full of really good coders. Infact @Mobbstar (sorry, I always tag you when it comes to modes and codes XD ) he's helped me with a couple of mods that I hope to get finished soon ^_^ Maybe he can help your friend with some tips and tricks?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I still have to wonder what Wilson went through to get that bloody cheek. :wilson_shocked:

What kind of production company or group do you have?

I'm personally not sure yet, just thought I'd have to practice a little before college, amirite? ;D

Though in all seriousness it's easier to track thieves if i leave a copyright <3

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Awwwwww, he's so sweet! ^u^ (why can't he be that sweet in-game :/ )

So a flower that glows like fire? That's a nice, unique idea, as opposed to the usual burning bouquet if flowers.

This forum is full of really good coders. Infact @Mobbstar (sorry, I always tag you when it comes to modes and codes XD ) he's helped me with a couple of mods that I hope to get finished soon ^_^ Maybe he can help your friend with some tips and tricks?

Really?? If thats the case, that'd be awesome! Then at least some of these ideas can come to life! :D

ill let Pirate know, slowly this thread will end up being Art & Concepts xD

actually do i need to make a new thread for listing up all my work? It seems like every artist I saw has done that :0 [Putting up, "Person's Art Thread"]

1 person likes this

Just rename your thread and you'll be fine.:wilson_wink:

Oh right, the DS art section still exists. Uh...

Oh, sure! Pirate modder guy can come to me whenever he has a question about modding DS or DST.

Excuse me while I clean up that nosebleed from all the shippy art now...

2 people like this

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Just rename your thread and you'll be fine.:wilson_wink:

Huh, if that's fine, awesome! :D
Is advertising your work alright too? I noticed peeps posting their commission infos and I wanted to do some $1-2.5 work :3

If not though Ima just drop in some sketchies and fully coloured's ❤

19 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Oh right, the DS art section still exists. Uh...

Oh, sure! Pirate modder guy can come to me whenever he has a question about modding DS or DST.

Excuse me while I clean up that nosebleed from all the shippy art now...

lel pirate modder guy
Do you mind if I ask around as well? Currently I'm going through making my own personal Character, though Perks and such, ehhh not really sure how to implement them, if you get me D;
also, huehueheuh IT'LL NEVER END jk jk

Soon I'll open up a lil drawing of a stand that's just like, "git yer face drawn 'ere! Challenge me to do de art of yer character!"
--Could always do the first 3 peeps who comment after me, it's easier; though not sure if people would like it :'0 #sedlyfe

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Pimster said:

Huh, if that's fine, awesome! :D
Is advertising your work alright too? I noticed peeps posting their commission infos and I wanted to do some $1-2.5 work :3

Yeah, if you use my thread as a example, you could edit your first post about information on yourself and put your comission information under a spoiler. @ImDaMisterL and a few devs have a better idea on how this works but simple comissions don';t hurt.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Yeah, if you use my thread as a example, you could edit your first post about information on yourself and put your comission information under a spoiler. @ImDaMisterL and a few devs have a better idea on how this works but simple comissions don';t hurt.

Ahhh, if that's the case, alright, and thank you! :D
*progresses to update thread with artsies* gek

1 person likes this

spoiler.png

Quick tip: You spoiler things using the eye, so hope that helps.

2 people like this

Are you offering a free DS sprite edit? Cos if so...

Can I see what your sprites look like if you have any? Also, I'd like to know more about the character you're currently making ^_^

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Are you offering a free DS sprite edit? Cos if so...

Can I see what your sprites look like if you have any? Also, I'd like to know more about the character you're currently making ^_^

If it's minor edits, I'm sure it's no big! See what I did dere
Though of course if it's anything major I'd have to cap it, don't want my hand to break :'D

I think I've got a gif of my currently progressing personal mod, might release it when all the coding's done; I borrowed some colours from Walani since shes technically a caramel-brown skinned in a sense uvu

2f8b9eaa5e8dd9aa373145dc9582a526.gif

2 people like this

Getting good. A little off model from the usual style but it's animation is pretty fluid.:wilson_dorky:

For my persona to be in DS/T, her hair will have to be cut short/tied up >_<

On 3/16/2017 at 1:09 PM, minespatch said:

Getting good. A little off model from the usual style but it's animation is pretty fluid.:wilson_dorky:

It's from Dleowolf's tutorial, though at the moment I'm trying to possibly use Pan's Custom animations rig uvu ❤

On 3/16/2017 at 6:08 PM, DragonMage156 said:

For my persona to be in DS/T, her hair will have to be cut short/tied up >_<

Would that be like the bobbly part of the hair? [Like how Wilson's hair bobs up and down like it cant lose it's form?]

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Pimster said:

Would that be like the bobbly part of the hair? [Like how Wilson's hair bobs up and down like it cant lose it's form?]

Not really. My persona has long hair (about mid back) but for it to be a sprite, I'll have to get an anime mod sprite or something :/

1 person likes this

1490186951.push_laydsgift.png

Just made a friend a Gift, I think I'm settling with this style! :D
I think for commissions as well this is a good example, hope it is! uvu <3

Art © 2017 Dinostrophic | Dinopocalypse Productions, All rights reserved.
Please do not edit, reproduce or redistribute.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Has that digital children's book illustrator book vibe going for it.

I'm kinda just merging my own style with Don't Starve, but if it looks childish like that then my apologies, but frankly I'm quite happy with it, since it speaks for me and don't starve in itself. [And thats kinda the whole point to having your own style isnt it?]

thank you for the comment, though I'm not sure whether this is positive or negative. But thank you either way.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Pimster said:

thank you for the comment, though I'm not sure whether this is positive or negative. But thank you either way.

ariel sweats.pngHuh?! No! I was being positive. Your work looks really polished. What I meant is the image pops out. Sorry if my sentence didn't say everything.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

ariel sweats.png

&amp;amp;lt;img class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" data-extension="core_Attachment" data-fileid="84115" src="//forums.kleicdn.com/monthly_2016_08/57a54933963ed_arielsweats.png.7e7d7f360bc047ce1e14cd4d6acd52e6.png" alt="ariel sweats.png"/&amp;amp;gt; Huh?! No! I was being positive. Your work looks really polished. What I meant is the image pops out. Sorry if my sentence didn't say everything.

Phew, that worried me for a moment, I'm sensitive to a sudden judgement or certain topics if not clarified well, so my sincerest apologies! D:

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is there supposed to be a picture... cos I'm not seeing it :/

You can't see this? :0

9 hours ago, Pimster said:

1490186951.push_laydsgift.png

Just made a friend a Gift, I think I'm settling with this style! :D
I think for commissions as well this is a good example, hope it is! uvu <3

Art © 2017 Dinostrophic | Dinopocalypse Productions, All rights reserved.
Please do not edit, reproduce or redistribute.

I quoted it just in case ^

Edited by Pimster
1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nope... unless I click on the link. Is it the costume?

Costume? It's a fox furry; my friend loves foxes :D

50 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nope... unless I click on the link. Is it the costume?

I think your side is having the problem. I can see the fox drawing.