Please add an option to Health Scale depending on players

Things like Bee Queen and Toadstool are completely inaccessible to servers with 1 or 2 players. This needs to be implemented. Make the boss difficult to solo, but possible to beat. Klaus is balanced... why not these other two?

2 hours ago, JLee said:

Things like Bee Queen and Toadstool are completely inaccessible to servers with 1 or 2 players. This needs to be implemented. Make the boss difficult to solo, but possible to beat. Klaus is balanced... why not these other two?

How are they completely inaccessible when players solo them without even using cheese?

A lot of players want this, but a lot of players are also happy with the current difficulty.

1 hour ago, WiggyWolf said:

How are they completely inaccessible when players solo them without even using cheese?

A lot of players want this, but a lot of players are also happy with the current difficulty.

It could be possible to put in a server or world setting so you can toggle health scaling. It's a pretty simple solution to make both groups happy.

3 hours ago, WiggyWolf said:

True, You can solo all the bosses (You must be prepared first ofc).

5 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

If you are feeling that difficulty is too high just use the mod The King Dedede proposed, or this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=436164138&searchtext=

Dragonfly, Klaus and honestly every other giant/mob is fine. I like the added difficulty. It's just Bee Queen and Toad I have an issue with. I don't want to use cheesy ice flingomatics or tentacles, I would like to actually fight them legit. Maybe the hypothetical world option I would like added would reduce the amount of grumble bees and mushtrees, this way it wouldn't overwhelm players that want to solo while keeping the 22.5k and 54ishk health challenges.

Wendy can fight Bee Queen (I... think??) and Woodie can fight Toadstool (slowly...) but that's proooobably not the answer you want. There is a video about soloing Toadstool, but it's a bit of a venture. It takes a few days, you need lots of armor, 10+ weather pains... the only upside is you can Deconstruction Staff the weather pains at 7% to not consume all the materials, but even getting that many is very much a thing; you could possibly take like 5 and remake them mid-fight but you'd need nearly as many down feathers I think.

I really wouldn't mind some official health scaling, though. When you only have a server of like, 2, those bosses sure are HP tanks. The fact that there's a mod is pretty nice, though!

Archived