zoom in and out? on split screen

I was thinking to post suggestion about this. It's really frustrating when we play in split screen and we can't see something properly. For example - when we play in split screen and we are about to place the flingomatic...We have to exit split screen, one of us to enter solo in full screen and place the flingomatic. Only in full screen we can see the full range of the flingomatic. Zoom out option will be very helpful.

11 hours ago, Axxxel said:

I was thinking to post suggestion about this. It's really frustrating when we play in split screen and we can't see something properly. For example - when we play in split screen and we are about to place the flingomatic...We have to exit split screen, one of us to enter solo in full screen and place the flingomatic. Only in full screen we can see the full range of the flingomatic. Zoom out option will be very helpful.

Well, you can switch the camera around to see if the range covers everything, but you do have to check each angle one by one.

Zoom out feature would be awesome and make it easier to do though! I thought that's what the touchpad would be used for (other than the map) but no :( 

Archived