Ranks

DatShadowJK

It just happens. And then you get stuck with senior member, reminding you that you are old, everytime you look at it :I

Hmm, looks like no one really knows this. Maybe you should ask some important person?

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

It doesn't work if you keep asking, bro... unless you bribe him or something! 0-0

this is the second time ive asked imdamisterabreeable. give me some support.

if i write a rap for him will it work

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

It never works when you're expecting to get one :p

Maybe you will get one, some day. Not the one you want, of course. This is life. Throws stuff at you and you need to adapt.

• Developer
5 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

So i guess mine is bugged... Anyway to fix it?

This is likely due to you being in another version of the forums, and when they got updated everyone's ranks were saved, and you were saved as member, so yes, it technically is a member title.

Try PMing JoeW. He might fix it. He might also give you a member title. Who knows?

3 hours ago, Maslak said:

Did Joe give you title 'member' just to play with your feelings? How did no one notice? Whoa.

No no no they just did it becasue i am so young and cute :p

I never notice it because i didn't know people it change after 300 posts. I just assumed it was based on how long you had been on the sit.

@ImDaMisterL I don't want to bother anyone with pms. :/

Archived