Some questions about the puft and morb

1 Does anybody konw how the puft and morb change the air? I mean do they 'create' the oxygen or contaminated air from nowhere or they just turn the contaminated oxygen to oxygen and turn the other air to contaminated air. Sorry for my bad English, hope you guys can understand me.

2 How can I push the creatures to the place where I want them to live. Everytime I find them, they are out of my control.

Hope to see your replies.

The puft needs contaminated oxygen in order to produce slime. For maximum yield, you must give it gas 24/7. And be careful with gas's temperature, or it will die. I'd suggest you to surround it in the same place you found - because you will waste your time trying to move it - and farm there. This way it won't be affected by temperature changes (caused by your equipment) and your base will be safe from contaminated oxygen leaks(if you run on pure oxygen). Maybe it isn't so practical, but its faster.

Morbs spawn near dead corpses (dupes), so you can place them anywhere you want. They convert other gases into contaminated oxygen. If you dont provide them other gases, they will generate by themselves untill it reaches 1328g/tile.

Hope this helps xD

Archived