my god when will this update come out already

5 hours ago, SkyCommision said:

please hurry up im so impatient

In all seriousness though, when do you guys think the final part of A New Reign will be complete? Never? Tomorrow? In approximately 28 seconds? In the next week? Month? Year? Decade?

do you want good 'content' or a rushed mess?

1 hour ago, JohnWatson said:

Everyone wants content to be rushed then complains when they get rushed content.

Everyone wants content to be rushed? Don't think so. This time I would like them to implement it quicker though, because it's PART of another update. And besides, the automatic ruins regen! Gotsa get more ruins gems and guardian horns!

On second thought, given the possibility of a puzzle, this content will probably take more time than anticipated.

1 hour ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Everyone wants content to be rushed? Don't think so. This time I would like them to implement it quicker though, because it's PART of another update. And besides, the automatic ruins regen! Gotsa get more ruins gems and guardian horns!

On second thought, given the possibility of a puzzle, this content will probably take more time than anticipated.

Use c_resetruins() every 20 days.

"I CAN HELP IF IT MAKES THIS GO FASTER" (WX 78, actionfail/rummage/inuse)

Sorry guys, I couldn't help but posting it here! :D

But seriously, even if I'm also really excited and want to try it as soon as possible, Klei should take the time they need. Waiting a few days more is nothing for a better game.

5 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

What does this command actually do, regenerate the entire cave shard? Or just respawns the guardian?

It respawns every creature in the ruins, and refills the chests. I'm uncertain if it respawns things like monkey spawners. It would be kinda risky were it to regenerate the entire cave shard, since people might be down there whilst it is issued, making them lose their current progress.

The funny thing is that my entrance in the Caves is extremely close to the Ruins. If you walk ~9 seconds away from the Entrance underground, you can farm some Nightmare Creatures from across the Abyss. Even better, it's a Green Mushroom forest, so free sanity.

16 hours ago, t1morino88eex said:

What does this command actually do, regenerate the entire cave shard? Or just respawns the guardian?

That way, might as well regen it every day. Or keep regenning as much as you want! The respawns are there... why wasn't it made automatic the moment HOTR came out? Even as a temporary way of regenerating the ruins it would be good, so why not?

3 minutes ago, Renegade_Doll said:

So this update is; a portion of the Atrium, the Reanimated Skeleton boss(es), sitting and squatting actions, sandstorms and the Antlion?

Currently what Heart of the Ruins has added is: Making the (already added from previous update) antlion fightable, new failed constructed odd skeleton, the odd skeleton revivable on the surface and in normal caves, and the atrium of the ruins with incomplete atrium gate.

The rest is old news.

Just now, Zeklo said:

Currently what Heart of the Ruins has added is: Making the (already added from previous update) antlion fightable, new failed constructed odd skeleton, the odd skeleton revivable on the surface and in normal caves, and the atrium of the ruins with incomplete atrium gate.

The rest is old news.

So not an update to the live game though? Because the previous mentioning the Antlion, sandstorms and new actions was mentioned awhile ago and it still does not seem to be live.

Just now, Renegade_Doll said:

So not an update to the live game though? Because the previous mentioning the Antlion, sandstorms and new actions was mentioned awhile ago and it still does not seem to be live.

I believe it's all currently on the beta branch,  yes. Once the final old skeleton form is added and the final update thoroughly tested on beta. They will probably move it all over at once.

1 hour ago, Prakhar said:

I say this update will and should come out next month. Because then I can play it.

Please don't tease me Devs like the switch did.

next month... They said it would be out before next Thursday!

On 09/03/2017 at 10:25 AM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Switch

You mean the Nintendo Switch because they barely give us any good specs on it

Yeah.

But stupid Nintendo is not in my country, gotta wait a few months before I get it for a reasonable yet still expensive price.

Archived