100 Days of Challenges

Wilson being the 'scientist' he is.

Except he blows up alot of stuff

Would be cool if you were to have like a 2% chance for your science machine/ any technology to blow up when prototyping. That'll make Wilson hated ALOT  xD

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 2

• Developer
51 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You should submit this to the suit ideas on the ONI thread. I'd love to see a dupe wear this. :wilson_smile:

Huh, I can't seem to find that thread. Link please?

I actually was thinking of making some cosmetic mods to ONI once/if possible. I'd make a more faces mod, a more hairtyles mod and a more suits mod. It would be wonderful mod and meme material.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2017 at 4:48 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Wilson #011:

Wilson 011 Duplicant.png

The poor guy didn't make it into the game :(

In before Klei decides to use the Wilson hear style as optional hairstyle you can manually apply to one of your dupes before printing them as a gift for playing the early alpha/beta.  

That would be interesting. ;) 

• Like 2

• Developer
10 hours ago, Silxer said:

In before Klei decides to use the Wilson hear style as optional hairstyle you can manually apply to one of your dupes before printing them as a gift for playing the early alpha/beta.  

That would be interesting. ;) 

I personally want a Printing Pod skin for the DST portal as the Loyal gift for having ONI.

• Like 1

• Developer

Wilson #014:

Wilson 014 Webber letter.png

I'm gonna start my course and studies tomorrow, so I won't be able to draw or be as active in the forums as usual. Sorry if some (or a lot) of the future drawings or just sketches. I should have enough time to make some good ones, but you never know.

• Like 8