100 Days of Challenges

7 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Actually that's not official. I still have every concept skin art saved and Noir Willow is not apart of that.

Mind pming me what you have so far? I'm sorry for confusing that as official. This is why I wish Klei would release a official art section. ariel sweats.png

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

We need someone to do these with the skins mod! 0_0

7 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeah, but we can't. Official characters can't be skinned with that mod, Klei's word :/

Aw why not? I mean I understand some people wouldn't be very responsible with that power but there are a lot of cool concepts that Klei isn't even gonna add. Young, alternate, noir (even though that's a fanmade skin but still cool!)

• Developer
19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw why not? I mean I understand some people wouldn't be very responsible with that power but there are a lot of cool concepts that Klei isn't even gonna add. Young, alternate, noir (even though that's a fanmade skin but still cool!)

I'm not into all the technical stuff, I just know PeterA warned Fidooop that wasn't allowed.

• Like 2

• Developer
Just now, minespatch said:

Mind drawing Wilson facing off against a Dragon Quest monster? I don't mind any monster, it's up to you if you do it.

I love getting myself some practice, so sure! I'll try to get it done tomorrow or the day after that.

• Like 1