The Reanimated Skeleton. Those Quotes are CREEPY!

16 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

Ooh, intriguing!

Does anyone know where are the NPC quotes in the game files? Maybe there are some Easter eggs in the code as well.

Speech files, I'd say. Don't know if, say, pigman chatter is it the brain file or not.

7 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

i have a feeling that skeleton knows about charlie.

Possibly about her having too much power (let's start with her moving around and reshaping the Throne Room instead of being a typical captive and work from here). Maxwell was a king - on the chessboard, that's one field in any direction and being insanely squishy. The real action comes from the queen - and she can be weaned from a mere pawn. Fitting, don't you think?

16 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Possibly about her having too much power (let's start with her moving around and reshaping the Throne Room instead of being a typical captive and work from here). Maxwell was a king - on the chessboard, that's one field in any direction and being insanely squishy. The real action comes from the queen - and she can be weaned from a mere pawn. Fitting, don't you think?

what if i tell you that skeleton was maxwell?

lol, don't mind what i am said i just gibblish some nonsense.

It was mentioned in the last stream that we'll have a fight in the atrium with the reanimated skeleton, which means it must be connected to the ancients.

I'm wondering if the skeleton was already there before Charlie got the Throne. I think this because this is the only creature that speeks, furthermore it mentions her, so I have the impression that she woke it up from its slumber, she disturbed something terrible secret. Although I have no idea if it serves or is against her. 

These are just my opinion, but we will see what happenes, I hope soon...

LINE_1 = "IT DEPICTS INFERIOR CREATURES",

LINE_2 = "TARGET DATA LOST",

LINE_3 = "THE CREATURES ARE SUBMERGED IN BEAUTIFUL OIL",

LINE_4 = "THE CREATURES UPGRADE THEIR BODY PANELS",

LINE_5 = "IT SHOWS A CITY MADE OF SHINING METAL",

yes srsly :>

34 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

But then... WX's oil is nightmare fuel? Or nightmare fuel is oil.

Or he/she just sees it as oil and completely disregards the mystery behind the ruins.

or were just over thinking and need to see this from a different perspective.

Archived