Chance to win a Polar Broodling: Read Details

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172112499/

Hello fellow starvers,

I love the crap out of this game. I recently purchased the Wyvernling skin because I thought I would support Klei a bit more due to their wonderful updates recently.

I realized that I no longer have a use for my Polar Broodling skin, so I wanna have someone else have it.

JUST COMMENT YOUR STEAM NAME, WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN SATURDAY!

Hey Lee, I want to congratulate you for the generous idea. I'd like to reciprocate a little bit. You love your Wes, don't you? So do I. I'd like to send you a little something I think he'd enjoy. Please add your trading link so that I can do it. Regards :).

I will announce the winner tomorrow night my time at 10pm. I posted this on steam as well, there are contestants there too. I will share screenshots of me giving the Broodling for proof. Winner will be randomly chosen.

I got 19 total people who entered between the forums and on steam, so I did a number roll generator from 1-19 to choose the winner.

The winner of the Broodling is.... (drum roll) Comment #3: Captain Rage!

Captain_Rage if you could link your profile when you see this plz do :) Congrats

7 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

@Captain_Rage, come on down! You've just won a fabulous prize!

That is super neat!

56 minutes ago, JLee said:

@Captain_Rage I think I found your steam profile, but I don't want to gift to the wrong person, plz link it here :)

Now you should have it. Thanks a bunch for this super nice act. ^_^ This raffle did baffle (me).

14 hours ago, defleshed2 said:

@JLee  Quick question,  How do you actually "Gift" the skin in steam? I only see games or trading cards when i try to "gift an item in inventory".

Basically when you do a trade and choose the items you just put your item in and select no item for the other person. Then you confirm that you are trading your item for nothing.

Final Announcement for this thread: The Broodling was delivered to Captain_Rage on steam and it is in their inventory now. If I feel like giving in the future you'll see it on the forums. 

(Also... WHERE IS THIS UPDATE!! I just got my ancient key and I feel blue balled)

Archived