Some feedback and a question

Hello!

Ive noticed a few bugs and just want to provide some feedback:

- When you build vertical walls the duplicants dig first and the rubble starts moving up when they build the wall so when all the walls are build all the rubble stays hidden under the last wall, for this cases I think the rubble should fall to the side when there is no room to move up.
- when the air lock doors are not powered they should stay open because right now they open and close normally.

Also for the airlocks, is it really necessary to place 2 air locks?, I know that its the way its supposed to work but is because there is something that works with the air pressure in the middle but in the game there is nothing in the middle of the 2 airlocks to work with the air pressure or to get rid of contaminated air in the middle, maybe there is something I havent tried yet.

- When the duplicants are sleeping in the beds the animation is like placed over the bed so it doesnt look like they are resting on it.

So there it is just a few things and a question, hope it helps!
Its a great game and Im loving it.

Thanks!

Archived