Water Flows At Realistic Rate

Currently the water moves as slow as molasses. I just had a game where at 5-10 cycles in the water above my base broke through the soil and filled the lowest level where the dupe creator and all the other equipment was located. It took forever to the water to fill the room making it not seem like a real threat to my dupes. I had a vertical corridor that I was planning to move the water through to another cavern that was filled with oxygen. After making it as far ass the dupes were willing to go I just had to wait for the soil to give and fill that section. It took a few cycles for the room to empty enough to where it was only knee high and easy to mop up. That's way too long. It would be nice to see it be more realistic and just flood the lower sections very fast. The best example I can give is the game Terraria. In that game when you dig under a lake of water it drains very quickly.

Also by having the water flow at a natural speed gives a good chance of dupes to drown. Their oxygen meter if it doesn't already should drain twice as fast than air suffocation.

Archived