52 minutes ago, mochilo said:

:o Where are you from? I thought these cartoons only existed in Spain!

Poland. I remember seeing it when I woke up too early and was bored so I turned TV on. I googled 'Owocowe Ludki' and found english name. Weirdly enough, I still remember the theme song.

11 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Poland. I remember seeing it when I woke up too early and was bored so I turned TV on. I googled 'Owocowe Ludki' and found english name. Weirdly enough, I still remember the theme song.

Hahahaha great! I love the Polish name. They were very famous here when I was a child. I took the banana guy's name too xD

Forgive me for being a bit presumptive and speaking for the artist, but please everyone, have mercy on poor Arles. She can't keep updating and updating and updating this picture to include every single person on the forums (not for lack of her trying I might add). I'm sorry if you weren't featured as of yet, but this started out as just a cute little group photo drawn solely of her own volition of the people she was familiar with. As far as I'm aware she never even offered to add other people; she was just too polite to turn them down when asked. I'm sure she'd love to move on to other projects, so why don't we thank Miss Arles and leave this already expansive group portrait where it is. 

Again, I apologize @Arlesienne for speaking on your behalf. Just say the word and I'll take this post right down if you wish.

1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

I should really get a pic that best represents me, but I did like the dress you added. ;3

I ended up as a guy with Charlie profile picture. Thought it would be funy to draw Charlie fsjal and put this as my avatar, now I became Charlie, kinda. I'm a drag queen cosplayer.

On 3/1/2017 at 9:57 AM, Arlesienne said:

...Is the game still active, you ask, my good sir/madam?

unknown.png

WE ARE LEGION.

Reveal hidden contents

FEATURING:

@PanAzej

@MeingroessterFan

@ImDaMisterL

@LadyD

@minespatch

@Weirdobob

@Mezukie

@MenaAthena

@Youknowwho

@Fidooop

@Mr.P

@Paxtonnnn

@inhumanrobot

@Chris1488

@Dudedude

@Mobbstar

@TheBlob

@toki-wartoothxx

@AnonymousKoala

@Maslak

@Net_Spectre

@GiddyGuy

@NightWonder7

@Silvercide

@WishIHadAFridge

@DragonMage156

@Zeklo

@MaroonRaptor66

@DwerBomb

@Sinister_Fang

@Battal

@LiptonPee

@spiderdian

@TheKingDedede

@ninjanemo

@kittydub

@ysulan

@nimra

@DimWhat

@Piturcastefclaudiu

@mewthemew

@halfrose

@quoth143

@StarmanNess

@mochilo

@Silxer

@Storm137

@ScienceMachine

@Aileen-Rose

Aaand I ran out of mentions, so oh well, just go find your face. If you're a regular with an in on the forums popculture, you should be there*.

*Should as in It Is Entirely Possible I Lacked References, Your Avatar Is of Wilson and/or My Hand Broke Right Before I Got to Draw You. My hand dislikes me now anyway.

AYYYYYYYYY

--I only saw this now omg --

On 03/02/2017 at 4:18 PM, MenaAthena said:

Forgive me for being a bit presumptive and speaking for the artist, but please everyone, have mercy on poor Arles. She can't keep updating and updating and updating this picture to include every single person on the forums (not for lack of her trying I might add). I'm sorry if you weren't featured as of yet, but this started out as just a cute little group photo drawn solely of her own volition of the people she was familiar with. As far as I'm aware she never even offered to add other people; she was just too polite to turn them down when asked. I'm sure she'd love to move on to other projects, so why don't we thank Miss Arles and leave this already expansive group portrait where it is. 

Again, I apologize @Arlesienne for speaking on your behalf. Just say the word and I'll take this post right down if you wish.

Thank you. I'm trying, but there's one of me and I'm not even an artist. With what I've got to write daily for work (and remote sanity), my hands aren't doing their job.

That said I really want to do you all justice and correct all I got wrong, for which I apologise profusely.

On 03/02/2017 at 4:38 PM, GiddyGuy said:

Thanks for Arles for drawing this beautiful wall of active Klei members. :wilson_love:

I should really get a pic that best represents me, but I did like the dress you added. ;3

I'm sorry. I toyed with the idea of that armchair on the cliff that Science made for you, but then recalled how you want the young Wicker.

On 03/02/2017 at 4:40 PM, Maslak said:

I ended up as a guy with Charlie profile picture. Thought it would be funy to draw Charlie fsjal and put this as my avatar, now I became Charlie, kinda. I'm a drag queen cosplayer.

Pictures with Charlie always either end up looking sad or like she wanted to violently undress you, so any version of you as Maestra couldn't go here anyway.

1 hour ago, Net Spectre said:

'Tis not Milady's fault. The amount of tags per message is limited. I think.

Thank you!

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Pictures with Charlie always either end up looking sad or like she wanted to violently undress you, so any version of you as Maestra couldn't go here anyway.

That's why she's fascinating and cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I'm sorry. I toyed with the idea of that armchair on the cliff that Science made for you, but then recalled how you want the young Wicker.

No it's fine I quite like how you drew her anyway.:wilson_love:

Archived