How leafy meat could be really useful for crockpot recipes

I'll be honest, that thing looks heavenly delicious and looks very healthy... just look at it:

latest?cb=20130606065238latest?cb=20130606065238

My suggestion is quite simple: as a crock pot ingredient, it would have a value as a meat AND as a veggie! Perhaps x0.5 value of meat and x0.5 value of vegetable? I think that this would be enough to make it some-what even with the traditional methods of gaining ingredients of its respective food values. With this, pierogi could be made with 1 leafy meat + 1 egg and 2 filler! A niche thing for a food that doesn't really provide much other value other than a fancy-looking delicacy.

23 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

A niche thing for a food that doesn't really provide much other value other than a fancy-looking delicacy.

Well, they can be an easy source of eggs too.

But yeah, I think this would be a neat addition. It would certainly make leafy meat farms more appealing. I'd also like to see batlisk wings become usable in a crockpot too.

Actually a worthy idea since those things are barely raining even in mid-game.

Though this 0.5 meat 0.5 veggy will be only usefull for Turkey dinner(and pierogi's mentioned above), I believe. You will have to put 0.5 meat instead of 1 in addition to 2 turkey legs. Perhaps 1 meat value and 0.5 veggy would make it more desirable.

21 hours ago, Diaboliko said:

Actually a worthy idea since those things are barely raining even in mid-game.

Though this 0.5 meat 0.5 veggy will be only usefull for Turkey dinner(and pierogi's mentioned above), I believe. You will have to put 0.5 meat instead of 1 in addition to 2 turkey legs. Perhaps 1 meat value and 0.5 veggy would make it more desirable.

Hmm, looking through the code, it seems like you have a point, although hot chili would be another food item this could be useful for. Not that it's something too desirable, though. A lot of the recipes require either one or the other (meat or veg), but not really both. I would certainly agree, 1 meat value and 0.5 veg value would be better. This would make it optimal for perogis and turkey dinners, the former making it very quite useful.

Archived