Need a pressure overlay...

Sure we have an Air overlay which is very helpful and a temp one too... we need a pressure overlay. 

Lets say 1000g of pressure in a grid square is "green", then the heatmap should show red for over pressurized areas and into blue for under pressurized. Maybe all the way to black for vacuum. I'm having a hard time moving air around and knowing where my trouble spots are and it would be so helpful to have an overlay that would make this task easier.

Thanks!

Maybe not just pressure, but also weight, for the liquids? I'm not sure but it seems like it's the weight of water, not gas pressure, that makes the walls of a reservoir collapse, and maybe this should be a thing with regular structures or items too? E.g. if you build too many objects on a 1 block-wide floor - it collapses as well? 

I'd love to have a pressure overlay, but it isn't paramount 

Maybe combine it into the oxygen overlay? if the colors opacity was based on air pressure, 36g of oxygen would be almost invisible while 1000g of oxygen has the current color for oxygen

Archived