Evil minion interveiws

DimWhat

*The words "NEXT TIME" are so smudged that Skeletonious can't read it. It basically looks like you just smudged the windows.*

NO! NO!

*Skeletonious falls to his knees and looks up.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*Skeletonious finds a photo of nemesis number 8. The picture is of a Girl Scout. Skeletonious is slightly shocked.*

Aaah! Wait why am I of a Girl Scout?

*Skeletonious walks forward to the picture of @Destros09 and slips on a banana peel. His hand then hits a big red button.*

OH NO! NOT MY SELF DESTRUCT MOON LAIR VIA CLOWN HORNS BUTTON!

*The lair will explode any second now. ACT FAST!*

*Attempts to kick open door only to find it's a pull door*

Ack! Shiet!

*Clears Throat Dramatically*
Ahem! It is I! Your OTN! (One True Nemesis) Nemesis 8! *Le Gasp*
My skills include pyrotechnics (as shown in the Lair Explosion of 2016), 133t m3m31ng, professional derailer of threads, and possessing a profound knowledge of the fourth wall and all of the multiverse! My prowess even extends outside of the very fabric of reality itself! It's really a wonder why I'm even your nemesis now that I think about it, it would never be a fair fight. But then again if I were your minion then I'd give you an unfair advantage above your other nemesi(?). Mayhaps I shall remain neutral...for now. :wilson_evil:

*Poofs out of existence and leaves Skeletonious' lair brand new with all self-destruct buttons removed*

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

*Attempts to kick open door only to find it's a pull door*

Ack! Shiet!

*Clears Throat Dramatically*
Ahem! It is I! Your OTN! (One True Nemesis) Nemesis 8! *Le Gasp*
My skills include pyrotechnics (as shown in the Lair Explosion of 2016), 133t m3m31ng, professional derailer of threads, and possessing a profound knowledge of the fourth wall and all of the multiverse! My prowess even extends outside of the very fabric of reality itself! It's really a wonder why I'm even your nemesis now that I think about it, it would never be a fair fight. But then again if I were your minion then I'd give you an unfair advantage above your other nemesi(?). Mayhaps I shall remain neutral...for now. :wilson_evil:

*Poofs out of existence and leaves Skeletonious' lair brand new with all self-destruct buttons removed*

*Skeletonious stares at the place that the Girl Scout once was and then starts weeping.*

NOOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL LAIR! WHAT KIND OF EVIL LAIR DOESN'T HAVE A POINTLESS SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON! I CAN'T LET ANYONE SEE A MY LAIR IN THIS STATE!

*This is a fate worse than a lair explosion to Skeletonious.*

I now remember why you are my 8th nemesis.

*Skeletonious begins his dramatic flashback.*

[Out of character] TO BE CONTINUED...

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

*Talks to @Silvercide from the void*

(YES YOU DUMMY! NOW IT'S SHOWTIME!)

*Shoves Silvercide over to Skeletonious*

*A cookie lands in Skeletonious' mouth*

Mmmmmmm... AAAAGHH! SUPER POISON!

*Congrats you beat Skeletonious again.*

Through the power of fourth ceiling braking I bring to you this message 

"this has been a moderately fun and successful rp especially for an unscripted one. But all par things must come to a end and that end is coming. We have godmoders, like 3 nemesis number eights, and lack fresh ideas. 6.1/10 rating overall (I stay true to being a critic and have to be a ***hole). Every event that happens has become completely predictable (even though it's funny sometimes), and we have like 4 active people left. Although I do look forward to more of your work."

btw I am leaving

Archived