Evil minion interveiws

DimWhat

5 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mr. SKELETONIUS, WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THE OFFTOPIC INTRUDER? HE'S CLEARLY DISRUPTING THE PEACEFUL SOUND OF PANIC ON THE SHIP THAT ALMOST BURNED IT'S OXYGEN SUPPLY.

THATS WHY WE HAVE SPACE SUITS! ALSO DON'T FORGET OUR FUEL SUPPLY IS LOW TOO! Wait excuse while I generate more evil. 

*Skeletonious slides open a door that wasn't visible before inside appears to be a daycare with babies. The babies have candy. You know what must be done. Then Skeletonious walks inside.*

5 hours ago, Silvercide said:

I wish....that the ships floors were covered in legos and everybody's shoes were removed.

(laughs maniacally) 

*The moment Skeletonious takes a step he steps on a Lego and yells that wakes up the babies.*

WHY AM I WEARING A TUTU!? 

*A loud not very Skeletonious like voice is heard throughout the ship. The voice kinda sounds like a stewardess.*

Attention large moon like object being approached in T-Minus five minutes coincidentally that is the same time until the pressure inside the airlock becomes too high and causes the airlock to explode. Have a nice day.

* @Pyromailmann your wish has been granted without genies.*

*Skeletonious is flung out of the ship when the airlock explodes. He lands on his face and frowns.*

AH! THAT HURT!

*Skeletonious then gets up, looks at the moons surface, and falls back onto the surface face first, rubbing the moon's surface.*

OH! MY MOON! I've missed you so much. You only let evil deeds happen on you, right?

*Skeletonious starts kissing the moon.*

Oh, I could never be mad at you my lovely moon.

*This all around looks bizarre.

58 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

i'm not squatting, I'm standing.

*Sassing your boss, now that's bravery.*

If you weren't so useful I'd fire you. 

*Skeletonious starts for his Summer home on the moon.

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Mobbstar comes by on a space-DPV, but due to the lack of activity assumes everybody to be dead or unconcious or gone away and thus moves on.

*Skeletonious has been sitting on his Moon throne. It's made of liquid evil under the padding like a waterbed.*

14 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

*Pyro climbs out of the hole and walks back into the in-progress moon base*

"Oh wow, nothing is happening."

*Skeletonious is on the equivalent of a vacation. So there will be less dastardly deeds in exception of evil space lasers.*

Ahhhh. This is the life. 

*The Moon throne is more lounge chair than throne. Skeletonious is also sipping on a nice cool drink of lemonade that is now solid.

Destros appears, weird

his face and body seem, off

then he sheds his disguise 

it was never nemesis number 8

it was an inside job

how had you not seen it before,

destros was shedding a wicked grin 

a pure being of darkness he was

he charged

his disguise was fully gone and you could now see the amalgamation of flesh and darkness

He continues to come

Archived