Evil minion interveiws

DimWhat

Greetings it is I Skeletonious evil overlord, lair owner (rent one today!), and pursuer of bad deeds. If you have found this thread then you are minion potential or your my nemesis!

I have severe lack of of minions after the Horrific yet Comical Lair Explosion of 2016 caused by nemesis number 8 and I want you to be my next Minion

Give me your best traits that make you minion worthy and tell me why you are joining

Spoiler

*[Out of character] What I mean is this you are signing up to have a interview with the Evil Overlord and by minion I mean like weirdos think stupid powers, dumb mutations, "skills" (can make good brownies is one, or knows how to knot all knots, even knows the boiling point of acid.)And the last part is self explanatory. 

Spoiler

Now you want be a nemesis do you? Well two of them are taken and I choose who number 8 is. Anyway to be a nemesis you must pretty much do nuthin to Skeletonious. He will call you out.

The salary starts at $1.99 a day! Join now! NOW!

Nemeses from forums:

Spoiler

My twenty third nemesis @Donke60 the one who doesn't care.

My fifteenth nemesis @Silvercide the death baker.

My ninth nemeses @Mobbstar the milk drinker.

My twelfth nemesis @Neosaurus the teenage mutant ninja lizard.

My second nemesis @Destros09 the below average window washer. these will add up.

My Minions

Spoiler

The defective shark @ImDaMisterL.

The master of disguise and spying @Ootay and their evil spider.

The One who can escape any trap and can read @MenaAthena.

The sarcastic one @Pyromailmann.

My maid @DatShadowJK.

The fanfic writer @~Matt.

ME!

Spoiler

skeletonius.png.3342616d68f6aa98aa0dd403*Thanks @minespatch*

• Developer

U-Uhm... is this thing on? *taps on mic*

I- I heard you were hiring? My, my mom said if I didn't find a job she'd throw me out, and I'm a bit desperate. I... I guess you need a superpower, right? Well, my mom said my teeth are so good I chew through metal... and I did that once, so uhm... can I try to go in?

24 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

U-Uhm... is this thing on? *taps on mic*

I- I heard you were hiring? My, my mom said if I didn't find a job she'd throw me out, and I'm a bit desperate. I... I guess you need a superpower, right? Well, my mom said my teeth are so good I chew through metal... and I did that once, so uhm... can I try to go in?

I have had good experiences with sharks. I use sharks to chew through bank vaults. Can you chew through bank vaults? If not I could use you to add to the shark pit as a defective shark minion.

5 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Um I never added you as a nemisis so.. this is more like you getting angry and I not caring so have fun.

MY TWENTY THIRD NEMESIS IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE THWARTED ME BY NOT CARING! YOU WIN THIS TIME OR DO YOU!?

*A pit opens beneath you. You fall in there it's just water*

HAVE FUN WITH THE SHAR...I forgot the sharks didn't I? Well uh...YES YOU WILL HAVE TO DRY YOU CLOTHES NOW! I WIN!

MWAHAHAHA! HA!

8 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I dun know...

THEN YOU ARE A DEFECTIVE SHARK MINION! INTO THE PIT!

*A pit opens beneath you. You land in water. @Donke60 is swimming next to you. They are drenched.*

YOUR HIRED! PAYMENT STARTS AT $1.99 SO GO FIGHT MY TWENTY THIRD NEMESIS!

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

He's more like nibbling on my hair
@DimWhat your not very good at being evil
a man chewing someone's hair isn't evil it's just weird

OH GLOATING HOW HEROIC OF YOU! WELL... YOU MOTHER... HAS BIG FEET! HA! LOOKS LIKE I TURNED THE TIDES ON YOU!

Please leave you thwarting me too much. I really don't need you in my lair all the time. UNTIL NEXTIME @Donke60

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Never seen a forum supervillain before.:wilson_ecstatic:

WELL THERE WAS THE HORRIFIC YET COMICAL LAIR EXPLOSION OF 2016 SO IT WAS HARD TO RULE THE WORLD! SPEAKING OF WHICH! 

*Rubs hands together in a evil fashion.*

MWAHAHA! HA!

Archived