Creating/Using Translation Files [Updated August 22nd, 2017]

Some translations seem to not be used by the game. For exemple, the translation of some .DESC : the descriptions of the objects are still in English !

That's the same for the text of STRINGS.MISC.NOTIFICATIONS.BASICCONTROLS.MESSAGEBODY

Is it the same for you ?

Edited by TheNapo

7 hours ago, Madox said:

I've translated about 10%. Got the busy day, so I could not translate it more. Good Luck with your translation then! :)

Thanks, and the same to You ;)

Message me when you're finished so we can exchange our translations for some problematic strings, such as 'Mush Bar'.

19 % tłumaczenia

tło.png

Do You intentionally not use polish diacritic characters? I am also working on Polish translation and I use them.

It's a pity Klei is not using some translation platform like Transifex. Translators there can join to teams, add coments and edit each others' translations.

Edited by Havok42
extend a post

Kiwiutek

can i have your translation files please? I explain why, in my (french) translation, the text on intro screen still english or i translate it in the .po files, i don't know why it doesn't work and i would comparate yours with mine.

Edited by vandryel

28 minutes ago, SinnohZeng said:

或者有没有大汉化组接纳我呀……

旁友,在github里搜oni的别国语言翻译当参考时发现你的repo了……一起啊,第3页有人贴出来了,在github里搜oni全名也能看到一个-zh的,目前翻译了大概1/4

On 2017/2/24 at 8:16 PM, AcidSeth said:

Can I suggest you work with xlzlch if you aren't already and it's Simplified Chinese you're working on?

i mean that finished translation po. can't show in the game. the game have no custom font of chinese in core.

59 minutes ago, deloquac said:

个人已经全翻,但是游戏内核本身不支持中文字体,这是最头痛的,即使你翻译完,也无法显示,所以还是要求官方内嵌

哇塞!已经有哥们儿完全翻完了!这个好厉害……

字体的事情应该只能等 Klei 更新了。

可否请你把你翻完的po文件分享一下呀?或者搞到 GitHub 上?

Ребят, давайте жить дружно! Перевод на гитхабе закончен на 95% Если вы желаете внести правки, не стесняйтесь их пул реквестить. Так называемая Мадам отлично справилась с организацией работы. К сожалению, не все переводчики, заявившие о своем участии, обладают достаточным знанием обоих языков, потому и необходима помощь сообщества. В конце концов ссорится из-за волонтёрства довольно глупая идея. по моему мнению. Github

17 hours ago, TheNapo said:

Some translations seem to not be used by the game. For exemple, the translation of some .DESC : the descriptions of the objects are still in English !

That's the same for the text of STRINGS.MISC.NOTIFICATIONS.BASICCONTROLS.MESSAGEBODY

Is it the same for you ?

Up

45 minutes ago, SealOfTheTime said:

Ребят, давайте жить дружно! Перевод на гитхабе закончен на 95% Если вы желаете внести правки, не стесняйтесь их пул реквестить. Так называемая Мадам отлично справилась с организацией работы. К сожалению, не все переводчики, заявившие о своем участии, обладают достаточным знанием обоих языков, потому и необходима помощь сообщества. В конце концов ссорится из-за волонтёрства довольно глупая идея. по моему мнению. Github

Полностью согласен. Вносите свои правки, я встречал там много опечаток, также странных словоформ и тяжелых фраз которые можно упростить. Например очень много фраз начинаются с "этот дубликант", "этот предмет", хотя и без слова "этот" я думаю понятно к чему относится фраза, получается дословный неадаптированный перевод. Также стоит проглядеть текст на предмет юмора и сарказма, т.к. клей делает довольно веселые вещи. Нужна коррекция и адаптация и надо принимать правки делающие текст более органическим. Пример опечаток на строках 7917, 7832, 7547.
Или например строка 22: "Дупликант должен работать над этим, что создать предмет искусства" читается очень коряво. Или строка 857: "Ожидает Дупликанта для выполнения Демонтажа этого Здания" — зачем столько заглавных букв?
Так что работы еще много до качественного перевода.

Edited by 2Racord
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, deloquac said:

贴吧有大佬搞了字体注入,可以正常显示中文

2 hours ago, deloquac said:

First, thanks for your translation.

But it's not so good for me - I have already finished half of the Chinese translation (46%), but I don't want to give up now.

In addition, there's someone who made a Chinese font input (just for Chinese, and it also changes the English font). You can visit the link below to find it, and use it with your translation file provisionally before Klei finish the Chinese font support.

Hope this can help you. Link Here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4995628484