Cheerio

Creating/Using Translation Files [Updated May 17th, 2017]

318 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, seqizz said:

Did you start to translate to Turkish?

I've translated to 6%. We can merge the translations if you want:

https://github.com/seqizz/OxygenNotIncluded_tr

On 5/25/2017 at 0:44 AM, BrsOZ said:

%33 - 1380 Çevirdiğim metin var lakin ingilizceye pek hakim olmadığım için bazı eksikleri olabilir. Bir kaç ekran görüntüsü ekledim daha fazla devam edip etmeme konusunda pek istekli değilim :D baya boğucu çok detay var.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/magrulaw/screenshots/?appid=457140

Guy, have you reached to a conclusion? Which one should be the primary for TR translation?

I can help some. 

Posted (edited)

Hi,
i have bug of thai language pack 
list of bug found 

-----------------

Detail of building not show : 

sb9QUiq.jpg

default : 

MQGUedI.jpg

-----------------

Color code  : 

QLFl5Il.jpg

9paH6jr.jpg

default : 

iujHGcN.jpg

hh3lkxM.jpg

.po file : 

9nqCv9i.jpg

</color> not missing :confused:

-----------------

Some time info not show (play long time) : 

fRh8kKs.jpg

default : 

k42a8rT.jpg

-----------------

Other same me?

or did I miss something? :(

Edited by Autthavut

On 5/27/2017 at 9:45 PM, Ruby the Wolf said:

Hello guys,

We've been working on TURKISH translation for a while. The hardest part -terminology- is done. So, it will be completed soon. :)

Please feel free to add me if you find any translation error.

|  C * |  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933183009   |  C * |

Hoooly crap %54!!

I'm giving up my translation, I can help if you share on an online tool (to not to conflict).

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, seqizz said:

Hoooly crap %54!!

I'm giving up my translation, I can help if you share on an online tool (to not to conflict).

Hello!

We welcome any kind of help but at this moment we need various feedbacks of patch-users to make sure our game is properly translated. If you play the game, please let us know untranslated parts and their functions in the game so we can fix them to prevent an absurd translation.

You can add one of us as friend on Steam, so we can provide you with our .po file. Feel free to fill the untranslated lines but please mark your words to enable us to check them quickly. (:

Edited by Ruby the Wolf

Hello, working on the Italian Language Pack here. (40% done)

I have a problem, I can't get my translation to work. I've already uploaded it in the Workshop, yet whenever I click on it from the options menu, nothing changes and all the game's text remains in English. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've uploaded my .mo, .po and .pot files, should I put them in a specific directory for the translation to work? Thank you.

Translations only need the strings.po file, you can delete everything else.

If you want to skip any workshop problems (sometimes it loads a little too long on the main menu), just place your strings.po next to the strings_template.pot file in the game directory at OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/Mods. If the game still doesn't load your translations then, something is wrong with the po file you created.

1496124000x2890171767.png

Chinese loading font missing. Fix it please!

13 hours ago, Ni42 said:

Translations only need the strings.po file, you can delete everything else.

If you want to skip any workshop problems (sometimes it loads a little too long on the main menu), just place your strings.po next to the strings_template.pot file in the game directory at OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/Mods. If the game still doesn't load your translations then, something is wrong with the po file you created.

Thank you for your answer. Tried everything that came into mind but I can't get my translation to work, when I choose the language pack in the options menu the only thing that changes is that the font becomes a little smaller. I've tried creating a new .po file to see if the problem was limited to the file I'm working on, yet not even this one works. I must be doing something wrong. Should I rename the .po file in a certain way? There's a dozen strings that have been marked as requiring verification, (without me even touching the strings), could that be the problem? 

Will appreciate any help, thanks!

So, there's two ways to get the game to load your strings:
a) Place the strings.po file in the folder I mentioned. The game loads your translations when restarting, the options menu will be empty
b) Use steam workshop, subscribe, and then select in main menu (after some loading)

Since steam workshop is additional error potential, just try and place a strings.po file manually in the folder I listed. A string_template.pot file should already be there. For the fastest test, just replace the big intro text message with something, and you will immediately see if it worked.

Hi guys!

I'm done with the spanish translation, I've also made some spellcheck and some formatting issues, but there's something I can't fix:

Some people are having problems when using the translation, as they find some strings in wrong places:

3f344a09af7a4bd39b8a37843fbf699e.png

As an example, the "ladder" description is where the "ladder" name should be (and the strings.po file is quite fine) and there's also some other wrong string placement in that image (essentially, descriptions over names)

Anyone having the same issue? Is there anythig involved in this?

This doesn't happen to me at all, so I've been thinking that maybe is a problem when you're using more than one translation...

Any thoughts? :S

Here's the translation file from steamworkshop:

strings.po

some people have same problem with the German Translation.

if i use translation directly everything is fine

if i subscribe it in the workshop and use it i have sometimes that problem.

so maybe it's a workshop problem...

12 minutes ago, Xandras said:

some people have same problem with the German Translation.

if i use translation directly everything is fine

if i subscribe it in the workshop and use it i have sometimes that problem.

so maybe it's a workshop problem...

Thanks, I've been struggling with this for a few day and can't get my head around it :S

Let's wait until some update, then

Now..

i found my Translations  bugs.

i can't translate info of " Algae Deoxydizer " and " Electrolyzer ".
in description will empty and make other info empty too.

fRh8kKs.jpg

and I'm sure I'm not typing wrong... :?

Нині розпочав переклад українською. Готово 6% в сирому вигляді. Машинним перекладом не користуюсь. Доєднуйтесь, буду радий! 

Posted (edited)

Does not work

This Duplicant is making a {Item}
Fabricating {Item}
This Duplicant is using the {Target} to produce electrical power

bug_translation_7.png

bug_translation_5.png

Edited by DarkFell

All phrases are translated, but the game does not work!

bug_translation_2.pngbug_translation_3.png