Morb containment breach.

Have the Morb creatures move through air and water pipes and not through airlocks and other doors. This would be good for a containment breach idea where the Morbs can access your base and spread disease and contaminated oxygen, it would add a new level of difficulty to the game and open up to a few new item ideas; Such as a meshed pipe for liquids and gasses that the Morbs can not travel through and potentially even a machine that sucks the Morbs out of your pipes and traps them allowing you to use the contaminated oxygen they produce perhaps?

Edit: Of course only make the Morbs move through pipes that they can actually reach in an area maybe 1-2 tiles near them.

4 minutes ago, Vilda said:

Why would you want to keep Morbs out? They are useful little buggers that eat chlorine and making it to perfectly breathable contaminated oxygen.

Only because they spread disease. And we could technically make a way to catch them easy and exploit the contaminated oxygen they produce if we could suck them out of the pipes. Just an idea.

7 hours ago, Ystogan said:

I'd rather see domesticating the creatures.
You could farm it for meat, or use them for oxygen/slime. The fact that they run through doors or open them bothers me however.

I agree on both parts. Domestication would be a wonderful addition. As you said meat, oxygen/slime... I feel like, along with the domestication, you could have them as pets.. possibly another way to reduce stress? (While they could STILL be used for farming/resources)

2 hours ago, ScreenNameMissing said:

I agree on both parts. Domestication would be a wonderful addition. As you said meat, oxygen/slime... I feel like, along with the domestication, you could have them as pets.. possibly another way to reduce stress? (While they could STILL be used for farming/resources)

Maybe something along the lines of breeding them for different things? Either going along the food farm or along the stress relieve(pets)

Archived