I can't create a world with caves, connection error

When I create a world with caves, fail to start the server. Without caves runs fine.

Add the logs of cluster1/caves and cluster1/master.

I try with and wihout mods, with the last beta... Nothing. If the caves is activate the server not run.

I use Linux (Manjaro). i7 6700hq, RAM 16GB, Nvidia 1060

server_log.txt

server_log.txt

I believe the issue is simply your Wi-Fi, as I've stated in my previous post. This is because the caves are running off an actual server, rather than running off of local files.

Which would also explain why people hosting offline worlds with caves on will experience lag as well.

As someone who suffers bad Wi-Fi as well, I wish there was a better solution for the issue. However, you might just have to play without caves on your worlds, or play Single-Player Don't Starve, which requires no internet connection whatsoever.

On 22.02.2017 at 6:39 PM, StarmanNess said:

I believe the issue is simply your Wi-Fi, as I've stated in my previous post. This is because the caves are running off an actual server, rather than running off of local files.

Which would also explain why people hosting offline worlds with caves on will experience lag as well.

As someone who suffers bad Wi-Fi as well, I wish there was a better solution for the issue. However, you might just have to play without caves on your worlds, or play Single-Player Don't Starve, which requires no internet connection whatsoever.

Completely agree. When I see words "connection error" first of all I check my router’s connection. I had such problem few days ago, but then I found the instruction at 192.168.l.l admin and solved the problem by myself. Hope it will be useful.

Archived