Klei Store is Down - ONI merch maybe?

• Developer
36 minutes ago, HoovyEd said:

Am I just being too much of a dreamer?

Well, I can totally see ONI merch being added, but not this early.

If Klei went out of their way to make it so the Alpha testing version wouldn't appear in Steam's front page and in Steam searches, why would they add merch of it to their store so soon? :p

Plus, merch is something tricky to do, so even after release I expect it'll take them some time to release the cool stuff.

6 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Well, I can totally see ONI merch being added, but not this early.

If Klei went out of their way to make it so the Alpha testing version wouldn't appear in Steam's front page and in Steam searches, why would they add merch of it to their store so soon? :p

Plus, merch is something tricky to do, so even after release I expect it'll take them some time to release the cool stuff.

I agree, they are probably just changing some things on the store or adding new features

• Developer
1 hour ago, InTerFace said:

@ImDaMisterL do you know what's up with that? is this on purpose or did something go badly wrong?

I've talked with Nome, and as far as I know this is on purpose. Apparently they're making a lot of renovations to the store and they're taking some time to get done.

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I've talked with Nome, and as far as I know this is on purpose. Apparently they're making a lot of renovations to the store and they're taking some time to get done.

awesome, thank you for the quick reply :)

Archived