Download

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Shubhamrit said:

Will this game able for other  portable devices in future cuz i have only desktop and  phones.

According to the game's FAQ:

What about other platforms(consoles/mobile)?
There are no plans to support any other platforms at this time.

On 2/20/2017 at 3:40 AM, TedDay said:

Thats kinda Stupid, Its a more simple game than Dont starve, and it requires higher PC specs.

Although it doesn't seem like it, this game is fairly demanding, and would be severely limited in 32 bit, even now in it's current state.
I'd be surprised if your machine can't support a 64bit operating system, unless it's like 15 years old.
It might be worth updating your OS.
It's fairly cheap to do. (Most people do it for free, but those people are very bad, nasty people, and i wouldn't advocate such ideas!)
32bit is severely limiting, especially these days, when most applications require more that 4gigs of ram.

On 2/19/2017 at 9:54 AM, Mitsuru said:

might be just difference engine to make this game. I thing ONI make from Unity right?

I can't confirm this, but it looks like the bulk of the game simulation is done in a native dll, rather than Unity's mono.  The UI, AI and buildings run in unity, but temperature, liquid, and gas all call out to SimDll in a way that makes it seem like its destined for non-vm native machine code.

On 2/19/2017 at 6:39 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

You're using a 32-bits system, correct? ONI is currently only available for 64-bit systems, sorry. Let's hope Klei updates this soon, though!

This Kind of Sucks for me Cause i Download my games from my work PC then Transfer them home my Work PC is 32bit my Home is a 64bit though (yes this game takes alot out of my home internet bundle :P)

5 hours ago, NitroDragon911 said:

This Kind of Sucks for me Cause i Download my games from my work PC then Transfer them home my Work PC is 32bit my Home is a 64bit though (yes this game takes alot out of my home internet bundle :P)

HOME INTERNET BUNDLE? What year are you living in?

19 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Some people live very far away or in areas without a lot of urbanization so they still use satellite internet

It's sad that some people don't realize this.
I mean I'm very spoiled by the internet accessibility here in Sweden, I've had fiber at home since 1997 and today I can get Gbit, recently clocked my cell phone at 160Mbps download through 4G.

But that doesn't mean I don't realize you don't have to go very far to find people still on dial up, hell, 50% of the worlds population doesn't even have any internet access at home and 30% of the worlds population have none at all.

On 3/10/2017 at 9:33 AM, DatShadowJK said:

If you literally just joined do not start out of creating random flame wars. Have you not read the third point in the guideline page yet?

Sorry, did not want to flame, I was just flabergasted that internet is not all that great around the world. 

On 3/10/2017 at 10:39 AM, Tias said:

It's sad that some people don't realize this.
I mean I'm very spoiled by the internet accessibility here in Sweden, I've had fiber at home since 1997 and today I can get Gbit, recently clocked my cell phone at 160Mbps download through 4G.

But that doesn't mean I don't realize you don't have to go very far to find people still on dial up, hell, 50% of the worlds population doesn't even have any internet access at home and 30% of the worlds population have none at all.

Interesting facts.

Archived