Pumping is worst aspect of the game

Does anyone else think that it is just super unfun? Like, these bridges seem to work only in one way, also you can't mirror buildings, so you have to make extra unnecessary pipes....

There are my suggestions

1. Give the ability to mirror buildings.

2. Give the option to authomatically lay optimal pipe system between water input and output.

42 minutes ago, mitboy said:

Does anyone else think that it is just super unfun? Like, these bridges seem to work only in one way, also you can't mirror buildings, so you have to make extra unnecessary pipes....

There are my suggestions

1. Give the ability to mirror buildings.

2. Give the option to authomatically lay optimal pipe system between water input and output.

Gas and liquid bridges are only meant to prevent the crossing of pipes by allowing a cross-over, so of course they only work in one direction. However, I do support that we should be given the ability to mirror buildings that require it (buildings with inputs.

I don't, however, feel that having an option to automatically lay out liquid or gas piping is optimal. A lot of people place pipes inside their tiled blocks so it doesn't take away from decor value. However, for those that don't really care for min-max decor value, by all means. It's alpha after all, so we can go wild with whatever we feel would make the game better.

I agree with the mirroring but I just think the pipes need better notifications when something is wrong and more flexibility. I think the bridges should be able to be built underneath other buildings since most of my piping is under buildings anyways. The pipes should have some kind of visual that tells you which way the water will flow as you lay it. Water and oxygen are such rare resources it feels extremely punishing to mess these up.

Archived