I can't install the game

It's weird that it shows you the option to play from right click but not on the steam page

How about this: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Also, from your screenshot I see you used a different card for that purchase than the others in the past - so it's still a possibility that they are holding it for review. You can check the online statement for the card that you used and make sure it's not showing up as "pending" and that it shows as being a completed purchase - And that you don't have an email from Valve saying it's being held. 

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

It's weird that it shows you the option to play from right click but not on the steam page

How about this: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Also, from your screenshot I see you used a different card for that purchase than the others in the past - so it's still a possibility that they are holding it for review. You can check the online statement for the card that you used and make sure it's not showing up as "pending" - And that you don't have an email from Valve saying it's being held. 

It doesn't let me press any of the buttons in Local Files :(

I think I'll just wait for either klei of steamsupport to respond.

5 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Oxygen Not Included requires a 64-bit operating system to run. So it won't be able to install for you for that reason. 

Do you have another computer you can play on?

Yes, I have, but not in this house. 

Thanks for hleping! :) I really hope you're right, and that was the problem.

3 hours ago, Shami said:

There won't be any chance EVER that it will be operated on 32 bit too?

I honestly highly doubt it.

In the Steam-Forums there are also many Threads about this. Regarding the current Memory-Leaks that cause the Game to take up to 12Gigs of RAM when it likes to Run for long I highly doubt it. Also, from what I've heard the Engine would not be fitting for that.

Regards,
Aru

Archived