Need crash log/help

Vash1116

My mod Modified Tumbleweed Loot Table has had reports of crashing at the mod menu for some people, but I've been unable to reproduce the crash.
Those that have reported the crash seem to have many other mods installed so if you have a lot installed and are willing to help me out by giving me a crash log I'd greatly appreciate that. Even better if someone knows the solution.

I don't have any mods related to tumbleweeds or loot drops but I can confirm it works fine for me with the following mods installed:

Wormhole Marks
Display Food Values
Geometric Placement
Minimap HUD
Storeroom
Craftpot

You may want need to get a full list of mods installed from people who experience the crash.

On 2/21/2017 at 0:41 PM, RandomFace said:

I don't have any mods related to tumbleweeds or loot drops but I can confirm it works fine for me with the following mods installed:

Wormhole Marks
Display Food Values
Geometric Placement
Minimap HUD
Storeroom
Craftpot

You may want need to get a full list of mods installed from people who experience the crash.

Thank you, yeah I agree, but it's hard to get the people that I know have the crash to respond. Thanks for the help though, nice to know that it works with some of the common mods.

Archived