Moonkis

[TOOL] OnionPatcher

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Eep said:

Yes but not as severe. It's all explained in the other thread so please reply there as I'd rather not duplicate it here. I just replied here to direct attention there.

I probably wont pay it much attention, no offense, but this seems unrelated to OnionPatcher at least in the grand scheme of things. This most likely because of a bug or oversight in Klei's code that OnionPatcher might make more apparent. I won't continue the discussion here any further (as per your request) but I might look into it, but no guarantees.

Thanks for reporting the issue though, appreciate the effort @Eep

Edited by Moonkis

For all that question if its still working, yes i tried it with the new update and it works. At least you get a map in the measure you pick, as for bugs and other things i cant say.:D

Posted (edited)

Hi 

Thank you for this. I use it for the, Larger map i can have (512 x 640 ) as compared to the 256 x 384 default game size. The Best feature tho is being able to scroll way back and still have the UI . pointing to a new area and scroll in to that spot. Thank you very much for this.

As of today 6/8/2017 it is still working. Every time there is an update i know, because I cant scroll out and have to re-patch , :)

Really hope they don't break this with an update in the future .

Map overview.png

Edited by Camaro69327
Edit to add PIC

Posted (edited)

Hey!
I tried patching this twice.. with the copy of Onion Patcher (MD5: 9B20C6E07E33D463505AF0C7FE9624A7)
It doesn't work with ONI version AU-219035.
Can you please check it out? :)
I appreciate your time and effort on this project. I like the creative mode type play. 

I am an idiot. I realized that after re-patching, the onion.json was replaced. I just had to change debug from false to true again. Thanks again for your awesome patcher!

Edited by AvaruusApina
I am a dummy

On 2017-05-19 at 1:02 PM, 656379_1452791410 said:

On 2017-06-09 at 1:37 AM, Camaro69327 said:

On 2017-06-09 at 10:56 AM, AvaruusApina said:

I was wondering about this (haven't updated the version number), thank you guys for confirming, I haven't been able to yet (last stretch of the semester), and I'm happy that this lil´ patcher still brings people joy! :)