b1b3r0n

This guy is a monster - Share your death/fun facts

13 posts in this topic

I inadvertently deconstructed a ladder while somebody was on it, so they just sat there for two cycles until I realized it.  I think it said that their back went out.  For whatever reason the AI was set on climbing down the ladder, so she wouldn't move until I restored it.  Didn't think to get a screenshot though.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, jaydustrose said:

I inadvertently deconstructed a ladder while somebody was on it, so they just sat there for two cycles until I realized it.  I think it said that their back went out.  For whatever reason the AI was set on climbing down the ladder, so she wouldn't move until I restored it.  Didn't think to get a screenshot though.

This has happened to me way too many times. At one point, they started suffocating while on nothing. It was ridiculous

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

He didn't die, but @Mobbstar here got his idiot head trapped in the ceiling while trying to build a bedroom...

I was there with Lipton and Halfrose. Isolated from the rest of the world. Just L i p t o n  a n d  H a l f r o s e .

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I was there with Lipton and Halfrose. Isolated from the rest of the world. Just L i p t o n  a n d  H a l f r o s e .

Your bed was the lone one to the left.

Aaand your dupe was a girl.

Edited by Chris1488
1 person likes this

I Lost 3 Dupes in a moment when i had only 6 dupes... a stupid hatch killed 2, i sent the 3rd to fight and save them .. he killed it... ran out of oxygen and died .. oh man it feels so bad ;d i was helpless in a time when the colony got only 3 not knowing what to do .. cooking or getting energy or researching.... those 3 broke my heart ;d

water pressure makes 57 Kg of carbondioxide

Desktop 2017.02.20 - 17.07.22.02.png

Edited by SandPaper
number change

8 hours ago, Ades said:

I Lost 3 Dupes in a moment when i had only 6 dupes... a stupid hatch killed 2

Is the hatch that little creature in early game? I tought it was harmless again dupes I don't remeber they hurted me when I slaughtered them

Edited by b1b3r0n