Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pulsar95

Pipe Bridge

4 posts in this topic

I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what the requirements to build the liquid pipe bridge. But I can not place it where i found useful. The place where the pipes are crossing for example. I can not place it there. The system only let me place in random places, for examples in the middle of unexplored terrain. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Are you using it correctly? Sorry, it's meant to place a horizontal pipe over another vertical pipe, so they don't intersect. Like an overpass. This works just fine for me. 

1 person likes this

I will try to see if I can do it correctly. Btw can it be inserted in a tile or must be exposed to the air?

9 hours ago, pulsar95 said:

I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what the requirements to build the liquid pipe bridge. But I can not place it where i found useful. The place where the pipes are crossing for example. I can not place it there. The system only let me place in random places, for examples in the middle of unexplored terrain. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

The pipe bridge cannot go over certain features especially ladders or tiles. Since most of my pipes follow ladders and tiles it can be difficult not to be able to place there.