Trick's candy corner (art thread)

tricksters

just a disclaimer i get really nervous around others so i tend to reply kinda late i'm sorry in advance ahh
----
hi guys you can call me nova
i plan on using this thread to take art suggestions to further improve my art, and to learn through experience how to draw the DST characters
i spend way too much time on don't starve together (i'm at 400+ hours forgive me), but on top of that and school i love to draw
and i draw really stupid stuff a lot
most of it is super sketchy but occasionally i make something decent if i'm willing to sit down and actually work on it
i'm new to these forums so if i did something wrong please lemme know thank you

here's what you can expect to be posted mainly on this thread /sketchy gifs (rarely i'm sorry), traditional sketches, tiny rough sketchy comics/

Spoiler

404_hours_by_galacticdhole-dayf5xe.gifla_vita_in_silenzio_by_galacticdhole-dawhighschool_by_galacticdhole-day63pr.jpg

and here's some of my more recent (2016-2017) pieces, that are kinda decent /sorry about the sizes i dunno how to resize them on here oops/

Spoiler

hope_on_a_string_by_galacticdhole_daynjcpower_of_body_over_mind_by_galacticdhole1_by_galacticdhole-daz7tdx.png

my main focus for this thread is DST requests, preferably nothing like, otp esq. or anything
don't get me wrong i like shipping but
i kinda don't like drawing couples sorry

so yeah
if you want me to draw any DST characters just comment it and i'll give the best effort I can into doing something for you

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You're good :) And wow 400+ hours? I gotta up my game(play) :p

Welcome to the forums ^_^

Thanks so much! I'm probably the one who should tone down my time on the game oops

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Woah, these are truly eyecandy :D (but more of the sour kind) Time to get really depressed about how shoddy my doodles are in comparison to your "tiny rough sketches". Bye!

I'm glad you think they're good, but please don't feel bad about your art I'm sure it's gorgeous :D

4 hours ago, Imagionary said:

You should draw Winnie and Wes with their 3 mandrake children.

Or you can have them screaming about where they went, because, boyo, we did that a lot. xD

Here you go sis! Hope it looks okay, I can't draw Winnie very well1487266545436-1903812546.jpg

On 2/16/2017 at 2:29 PM, minespatch said:

Has there been any complecated Don't Starve pieces you've done? Your work is really impressive!

thanks for the compliment! I haven't made any decent pieces for dst yet, but i have been working on a few and might post them here if i end up finishing them : )

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

I can only wonder what was inspiring you with this...

You obtained MAxwell's Untriumphant skin and placed it on Willow and the results are dangerous? :wilson_ecstatic:

practically aha
i got his skin, and willows GOH head and decided to set a pig village on fire
and voila art was born... i guess? ahh

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm noticing a security cam footage technique in some of your pieces. What developed in your work to get to that point?

"Unfinished"...? Huh? It looks nice. :wilson_shocked:

i guess i just like the way the texture ends up looking i suppose aha. i did a lot of drawings purely pixalized a few years back and lined texture was my favorite thing to overlay with

i never properly lined it or fixed up the background like i had planned to ahh

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

This could almost be official artwork thrown into a standard photoshop overlay, but it is not. It is a fanartwork thrown into various standard photoshop overlays! :) (I think)

I don't use photoshop to make these :')
i use chibi/chicken paint and it's very simplistic, having only the layer blending options if i ever wanted to use a filter
so yeah ah

quick little thing i made for the little sneak peak we got of the above ground re-animated skeleton/stalker guy!
sorry it isn't 100 percent accurate c71783f67d93bc488aced38f21a0bd59.png

also sorry for lack of any art on here school has been very busy ahh

Archived