once you have more than 2 players klaus dies usually pretty fast, its fun to fight him.. i think he should be buffed, so it takes longer to fight him. especially the huge klaus is fun to watch, because of how big he gets. i think he should drop more gifts if you kill the deers on purpose and bring him on that stage.. so the fight will take longer, even with more than 3 players and he could drop more gifts, so people will get more loot. 

pls buff, klei.

12 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd rather have Klaus stay how he is. The fight seems to be balanced with a group of about 2-3 people in mind. Look at it this way: Klaus is a slow, unreliable source of raid boss loot for everyone who don't have enough people to tackle the raid bosses normally.

well he can stay in the way he is .. i just want a change for the huge klaus so when you have more people than 2-3 it makes sense to kill the deers to have more fighting time and maybe 1-2 more packs with loot. 

50 minutes ago, thistownneedsguns said:

well he can stay in the way he is .. i just want a change for the huge klaus so when you have more people than 2-3 it makes sense to kill the deers to have more fighting time and maybe 1-2 more packs with loot. 

Now that would be pretty cool. One thing I wanted to see was all bosses having an enraged state that you could trigger for additional difficulty and reward.

16 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd rather have Klaus stay how he is. The fight seems to be balanced with a group of about 2-3 people in mind. Look at it this way: Klaus is a slow, unreliable source of raid boss loot for everyone who don't have enough people to tackle the raid bosses normally.

Not to mention, Bee Queen started as a pushover. She was then buffed into what she is now, aka no one wants to properly fight her if they don't have enough people, and her loot isn't worth it.

17 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

once you have more than 2 players klaus dies usually pretty fast, its fun to fight him.. i think he should be buffed, so it takes longer to fight him. especially the huge klaus is fun to watch, because of how big he gets. i think he should drop more gifts if you kill the deers on purpose and bring him on that stage.. so the fight will take longer, even with more than 3 players and he could drop more gifts, so people will get more loot. 

pls buff, klei.

51 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Not to mention, Bee Queen started as a pushover. She was then buffed into what she is now, aka no one wants to properly fight her if they don't have enough people, and her loot isn't worth it.

She is not even worth fighting, I get the crown drop from klaus, aka boss drops dude who is fun to fight, he is hard as is. @thistownneedsguns try to make it hard, like solo its big form or only use spear.

Archived