Cheerio

Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

206 posts in this topic

So I'm just going to be ignored in regards to my questions? Please, I would like to know if I'm going to be wasting my time purchasing the Alpha or not.

Hi, I keep getting a bug where there are certain blocks that won't dig out or allow me to build on. Is that a common bug? It is a very annoying bug that I find in every one of my games I start. Is anyone else having that problem?

*sigh*
Wanna play this game so bad since I saw Markiplier playing it but I can't right now.. Goddamit this economic crysis, I hate my country..

Edited by MiiKy

I'm not smart enough for this complex game, I think, but I enjoy playing it for the first few cycles (before dying terribly lol). Thanks Klei! 

Maybe if you have extra time near the end (yeah right lol), you can add an Easy Mode for people like me. :?

On 3/17/2017 at 5:17 PM, Pandaxclone2 said:

Three questions regarding final release of Oxygen Not Included:

1. Will there be a DRM free release when or a little after the final release is pushed out? Think GOG.com game releases.
  2. If the first is true, would alpha purchasers be allowed to get this DRM free release or would it have to be purchased seperately?
  3. If the first is false, would the Steam version at least be playable without requiring Steam to be online? i.e. Offline Mode.

I hope that there will be a DRM free release someday, but that's up to your discretion.

The only one of these I can answer is that the current Steam version is definitely playable in offline mode.

1 person likes this