Cheerio

Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

206 posts in this topic

I really want to buy this, but can't get the link in 1st post to work. When I click, it takes me to empty shopping cart on Steam. What am I missing here? Please help. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LikeAfox said:

I really want to buy this, but can't get the link in 1st post to work. When I click, it takes me to empty shopping cart on Steam. What am I missing here? Please help. Thank you

Quoting Nightarix from the Steam forums: "If you click the Icon and then add to cart from that page it'll work."

If that doesn't work, try using a different browser!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Im so sad. I waited so long for this game and when it finally released, I bought super excited. But when I click new game, the game crashes :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought this as soon as I found out it was out. Just finished a 13 hour live stream on Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox. I managed to make it to Cycle 110 before giving up for the night. (I had to restart a few times) I really look forward to doing a let's play on Youtube for it also. So addicting. The VOD for my live stream is at; 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks awesome,  ¿think to add some natural catastrophes, like in Don't Starve Series, or something like these?, That would be amazing :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its been mentioned already and I missed it but if I buy into it now do I get access to the alpha or just once it goes live on early access?

Cause steam is still saying its not available on the store page for this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krolnite said:

Maybe its been mentioned already and I missed it but if I buy into it now do I get access to the alpha or just once it goes live on early access?

Cause steam is still saying its not available on the store page for this game.

You will get the Alpha. This is a separate, Alpha testing version of the game, separate from the original one because Klei doesn't want it to show up in Steam's front pages yet.

Dunno if I explained it correctly, but this post does a much better job at it: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maxlvrabbit said:

what's the abbreviation for oxygen not included? ONI?

Yeap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that on the steam desktop app i am unable to purchase the game but on the steam website I am? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta say, i liked don't starve but always thought it was just a bit too hard, but watching gameplay videos this looked quite interesting.... a bit expensive for alpha, but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now since it looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

哇,很不错的一款游戏,饥荒之后的另一款经典,只是玩儿的时间长了以后会卡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, maxlvrabbit said:

what's the abbreviation for oxygen not included? ONI?

缺氧~( ̄▽ ̄~)~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Oninous said:

I bought this as soon as I found out it was out. Just finished a 13 hour live stream on Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox. I managed to make it to Cycle 110 before giving up for the night. (I had to restart a few times) I really look forward to doing a let's play on Youtube for it also. So addicting. The VOD for my live stream is at; 

Excuse me ,how can I build the Gas and Liqud System in the game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok fixed it for myself, but someone should fix the link.  I was using Chrome if that helps.

 

EDITED: When I follow to the link to buy it bring me to the shopping cart with £0.00 am I doing something wrong?

 

Edited by thorpej

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2017 at 2:29 PM, kliveran said:

looks awesome,  ¿think to add some natural catastrophes, like in Don't Starve Series, or something like these?, That would be amazing :p

OH MY GOD YES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sunshine_X_F said:
On 2/18/2017 at 2:35 AM, Oninous said:

I bought this as soon as I found out it was out. Just finished a 13 hour live stream on Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox. I managed to make it to Cycle 110 before giving up for the night. (I had to restart a few times) I really look forward to doing a let's play on Youtube for it also. So addicting. The VOD for my live stream is at; 

Excuse me ,how can I build the Gas and Liqud System in the game ?

Best way is to build a research table and research those items. You may also need to build the super computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I buy the alpha on steam, will it automatically update to the full version of the game when it gets released? or will we get a new steam key?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrBlacJack said:

If I buy the alpha on steam, will it automatically update to the full version of the game when it gets released? or will we get a new steam key?

Buying the alpha will automatically switch to the full game once it is released. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to let you guys know that I bought this game because of Sips (youtube.com/sips) and his twitch livestreams. Looks very fun!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now