Will the game have any taxes?

• Developer
50 minutes ago, Spider2430 said:

Will we have to pay a tax fee or will the game just be 19.99 as if it were on steam.

Why would there be a tax? You'll pay for it just as if it were on Steam, it's like if you were buying through a Steam window inside the forums.

The only way I imagine it might have taxes is if your currency makes it more expensive.

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Why would there be a tax? You'll pay for it just as if it were on Steam, it's like if you were buying through a Steam window inside the forums.

The only way I imagine it might have taxes is if your currency makes it more expensive.

I didnt know if buying it from the website was different from steam or not

46 minutes ago, SenhorLevi00 said:

Yeah its just like you were buying it on steam but here on the foruns, depending on your payment method may cost you some taxes but i think it will be just 20 bucks like they said

cool, cause I only got 22.00 on my card waiting

It seems that thanks to my local currency, I'll get to buy it with a neath discount... (based on SteamDB data on other games, like those:)

Spoiler

The Bridge: -13.92%
Portal: -13.92%
LIMBO: -13.92%
Sunless Sea: -13.92%
Human Resource Machine: -13.92%
A House of Many Doors: -16.95%
Don't Starve: -21.77%
DarkWood: -21.77%
CrossCode: -25.70%
Portal 2:-25.70%

But... in this case... no, since as far as I know those values are set by the developers when they release their games, and I won't wait until that to play ONI.

Archived