Youknowwho

~The Circus~

233 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At the end of the long and foul smelling hallway there was, and you wouldn't believe this, a door. A door that would lead to the outside world. A way to escape. This was it. The entire journey was over. All they had to do was step through the door. Not really though. If you're reading this, you're a very patient person, and you gain my respect. That being said, if anybody tries to go through the imaginary escape door, they will break their nose. It's a big technological advanced door. It got an A+ in science at advanced door school. There were cameras, big metal plates, random heart monitors, a couple of levers, a little machine gun holstered up near the ceiling, and doo dads, oh the doo dads, and even a cup holder. There was a little note in it. If anybody would to pick up the note and read it, it would have a message spelling out "In order to open the door, please say Noodles. Please note, that if you do not have any chance of escaping this room unless you say Spaghetti, so please say Pasta , or you may find yourself in a predicament where you'd be wishing that you had said it, it being the word, which is Ravioli."

It's a good guess that either that a really stupid person was put in charge of writing this note, or it's a puzzle, that is, if it was a puzzle, it'd be a really easy one.

Edited by Youknowwho
2 people like this

Seven didn't like the hallway, not just because it was cold and smelly. To tell you the truth about 3/5ths of her didn't really mind the smell. It was mostly because there was no cover; which as you could expect made her feel exposed and more tense than usual. A couple times she had run up to one of the robots to take a swipe at it before quickly retreating, other than that she remained some distance behind the group.

1 person likes this

The little bots were way too small to be able to read the note, so they couldn't solve the mystery by themselves.

---

"Wouldja rather eat five boxes of uncooked spaghetti, or drink ten glasses of marinara sauce? We'll find out soon if ya don't hurry your butts up! i got popcorn prepared and everything, and i'm willing to share a little! And i even got a special little activity for you who coooooome~"

1 person likes this

(Seven's not gonna try to read it, and I doubt slime even can read, so that means flower girl will have to figure it out.)

1 person likes this

(Sorry for taking so long to reply)

Mandra had dozed off staring in the general direction that Seven was, and didn't notice the metal door in front of her , and bumped into it.

A shriek escaped her throat for a moment, but then realized it was a door and not a rustman. She looked around the door, first noticing the machine gun --- a shiver went down her spine -- then the cup holder and the note in it. Not wasting even a second, she read the note.

Uhhh....is this rustmen poetry?

She gave it a second reading. She pressed her lips together and frowned.

"I'd like those...NOODLES...rotten and mossy, the only way you know to prepare them." she said towards the door, taking her time to pronounce noodles.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
noodles
1 person likes this

"I'm sorry." The big mechanical door says from a speaker, "That is not the correct code you would have wanted to say if are trying to get out of this hallway. If you were trying to get out of this hallway, the correct code to have said would have been Noodles. Please note, that if you do not have any chance of escaping this room unless you say Spaghetti, so please say Pasta , or you may find yourself in a predicament where you'd be wishing that you had said it, it being the word, which is Ravioli. Hopeful-"

Due to a poor choice in design, the speaker was loud enough that it activated its own door opening mechanism. Way to go! Ahead is a room filled with a variety of makeshift weapons. Mostly clubs. You're not on the list though, and trying to use a fake i.d would very likely end with your head through a cheese grater. 

Not really though, they're just clubs. Like cavemen? It was just a joke. Even if it wasn't a joke you're still not on the list. It's a very scientific gathering of scientific robots who are trying to figure out the cure to science. Why they chose a club to host such an event, we may never know.

2 people like this

Slime drools thinking about noodles

She really likes garbage spaghetti, pasta found in trash. Mmm 

ravioli

Edited by DwerBomb
3 people like this