Will there be a new stream?

• Developer
6 hours ago, Czeraphine said:

Just hoping that tommorow's stream is ONI related and at the end of it, they announce the release date

5 hours ago, DNsingbanana said:

Well go on twitch, it says "rwp 124 : don't starve together community mods" so sorry ><

Not just that, but the announcement on the forums says the same thing. Then again, they once announced a DST stream and it ended up being ONI...

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Not just that, but the announcement on the forums says the same thing. Then again, they once announced a DST stream and it ended up being ONI...

I live in France and the stream is in the middle of the night. I would be soooooo pissed of to wait for ONI and ending having DST... (even if I love DS and DST)

Having some clear info (like a stream calendar like I said before) would be nice. I think we all are patient and polite to Klei, I don't remeber reading a lot of rage stuff despite the no info.

"It's done when it's done" is good, but no info at all is not good

2 hours ago, b1b3r0n said:

I live in France

Would never have guessed :p 

I think they are not in a hurry, considering the released the updates to DST not long ago, so no problem for them to space out releases a bit. 

There have not been rage, but lots of desperation in fact. I'm checking more than 5 times a day just in case for exemple. But i don't know about them announcing ONI and then switching to DST, did they ever announce a stream specially for ONI? i don't think. 

Vive la France, then?
OK, forgive me for that. On topic: The Last ONI stream I realised (after they started to play it) that the tittle said "Don't Starve Together & Oxygen Not Included" So at least some time before the stream was clear that they would play it?

I know is all about tastes, but I personally prefer it the way they are doing it right now: Little if any information, almost as they don't care about it and all their attention is focused on DST. And then, BOOM! game released, or at least beta released; and we all like "OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH" trying to get it as soon as possible from Steam.

1 hour ago, b1b3r0n said:

And why not?

Kinda sarcastical. Your name says it all :p but hey, no biggie, i have no problem with you being.. french. Not frenchist i promise :p

Yeah but what was the title of the first ONI gameplay reveal? It was intended to be a don't starve stream at the time no? 

Personnally i would prefer to get more gameplay, we haven't seen the coal combusters, we haven't seen farming and all... I would honestly don't care about having the game right in my hands right now, but having so many questions and being so curious about that game is killing me :o

13 hours ago, DNsingbanana said:

Kinda sarcastical. Your name says it all :p but hey, no biggie, i have no problem with you being.. french. Not frenchist i promise :p

Excuse me I didn't understand you :) but i can't figure how you knew it frolm my nickname.

13 hours ago, DNsingbanana said:

Personnally i would prefer to get more gameplay, we haven't seen the coal combusters, we haven't seen farming and all... I would honestly don't care about having the game right in my hands right now, but having so many questions and being so curious about that game is killing me :o

exactly what i was trying to say

Archived