Spindlewick's Art

Greetings and salutations. Though I am a seasoned starver I am new to the forums. At some point I decided that I would do fanart for this favorite game, and now I find I even have an art/rp blog! That can be found at at http://wayward-wendy.tumblr.com/  while my regular art blog is https://spindlewickdraws.tumblr.com/

Here is some of my fanart. It mostly revolves around the lovably morbid Wendy. I don't know how often I'll be posting here but I hope you like what I do!

tumblr_oj2musfLdq1vpa47to1_r1_1280.png

Kill the pig

Spill his blood

tumblr_ojwn4mCjRx1vpa47to3_r1_500.png

tumblr_oiu29oLQTo1u9n5teo2_400.pngtumblr_oiu29oLQTo1u9n5teo1_1280.png

Woodie rescuing me in a DST game we had

tumblr_ohjgp30Chu1vpa47to1_1280.png

I cannot wait for the rose skins

tumblr_oh60muWOnh1vpa47to1_1280.png

Thanksgiving special

tumblr_oe1h1kUuUo1vpa47to1_r2_1280.png

This one is easily one of my top favorites though. It works so well!

Edited by Spindlewick
  • Like 27
  • GL Happy 1

On 1/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, minespatch said:

I just noticed the looks MAxwell and Woodie are giving each other. What's going on?

I think it may have to do with the profusion of crumbs and other foodstuffs that go flying every which way when Wolfgang voraciously consumes. In this case they go right onto Maxwell. And his pinecone tea.

• Like 4

On 2017. 01. 27. at 5:25 AM, Spindlewick said:

This one is easily one of my top favorites though. It works so well!

Oh, I saw this picture on steam before, I love it! I agree, this was such a good idea, as the characters' personalities fit so well (mostly Wolfgang)! 

Nice to see your artworks on the forums! :)

• Like 2

Do you remember the sky?"Do you remember the sky?"

There is something about caves-only servers that I really like. Maybe its the forlorn hopelessness of looking up at the holes in the ceiling and knowing that you'll never see the sun, sky, or moon...knowing that a whole world is up there...and that it is a world that will never even know you existed

Edited by Spindlewick
  • Like 15

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Looks like this little girl needs a hug. Are those speckles supposed to be fireflies or just a artistic flair?

The dust in the air that is illuminated by rare streaks of sunlight.
That particular feature was actually the suggestion of my friend http://tantum-tenebris.tumblr.com/, who is the Willow main for our games!

• Like 2

Every time one of you is playing a game without caves know that I am the one beneath your plugged sinkholes. Down in the depths I wander, and someday I look up at the sunlit break in the ceiling and my thoughts reach out to you...but you will never hear. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How is that possible when you usually spawn above ground? Mods or...?

It can be done with dedicated servers. Basically you generate a world that has only one server and you have that server generate itself as the caves. There is a florid postern down there and everything, though I prefer to do wilderness mode myself.

I made a post that outlines how to make a caves only server here

http://wayward-wendy.tumblr.com/post/155095679878/how-did-you-make-a-caves-only-server

but I am sure there are other better organized/more helpful guides here on the forums.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 2:52 PM, DragonMage156 said:

So... can you still make a normal and dedicated server after deleting those strings? :/

Yes you can. You just re-insert the string you deleted and it will boot both the servers again. If you want the overworld to be a normal 'forest' world then you just remove the worldgen file that tells it to be a cave

• Like 2