So I noticed there was a field of tallbirds with eggs so I was like Cool Ill get myself a omelet later. I came back with the necessary logsuit and pigskin helmet and I seen small birds. Obviously outstanding klei... But... I spent 2 days away from them and when I came back there was morsels everywhere and one was still alive chirping like a maniac I start gathering the meat and dodging the falcon pecks then the chirping stopped only to be greeted by another morsel. Is this normal or bad parenting? 

34 minutes ago, Someonestolemeberrys said:

So I noticed there was a field of tallbirds with eggs so I was like Cool Ill get myself a omelet later. I came back with the necessary logsuit and pigskin helmet and I seen small birds. Obviously outstanding klei... But... I spent 2 days away from them and when I came back there was morsels everywhere and one was still alive chirping like a maniac I start gathering the meat and dodging the falcon pecks then the chirping stopped only to be greeted by another morsel. Is this normal or bad parenting? 

Nah, Tallbirds are just terrible parents. Just ask @Weirdobob.

1 hour ago, Someonestolemeberrys said:

It's a bug that the dev team is ignoring on purpose, from what I understand. Something about "Keeps down tallbird overpopulation" when it was never a problem to begin with. It's heartbreaking, though.

Archived